Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC President to Speak in Burlington, NC Tonight

ALIPAC President to Speak in Burlington, NC Tonight

Thursday, March 3, 2011

(919) 787-6009, press@alipac.us

ALIPAC's President, William Gheen, will address illegal immigration issues as a keynote speaker for the Alamance County Republican Women's Club along with Alamance County Sheriff Terry Johnson.

This event is open to the public and media.

Sheriff Johnson was the first Sheriff in North Carolina to take action against illegal immigration by joining the 287(g) program.

William Gheen will address the role of local law enforcement dealing with immigration enforcement and new legislation being filed in the NC General Assembly designed to emulate Arizona's famous immigration law SB 1070.

NC lawmakers, members of the media, and members of the public are encourage to attend.

The meeting starts with a dinner at 6pm with speaker presentations beginning at 7pm ET.

The meeting will be held at...

The Cutting Board
    2699 Ramada Road
    Burlington, NC 27215

William Gheen is the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC which is one of America's largest grass roots immigration and border law enforcement advocacy organizations. The ALIPAC national organization is comprised of Americans of every race, party, and walk of life who comprise the super majority of Americans who want existing immigration and border laws enforced instead of any form of Amnesty.

ALIPAC is quoted or appears in the national and local media on a regular basis.

William Gheen is a North Carolina native, a registered lobbyist in NC, and a past member of the Legislative Assistant and Senate Sgt At Arms Staff. He used to work with retired state Senator Hugh Webster who also lives in Burlington and may attend tonight's meeting.

Hugh Webster is currently serving as the Register of Deeds for Alamance County and plans to attend tonight's event.

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: ALIPAC President to Speak in Burlington, NC Tonight

William, I remember a few months back when you bravely speaking at another event an after reported back to Alipac that yu were litterally drowned out by those who oppose illegal enforcement. You were very upst (and every bit to be)!, since there were virtually only a handful of supporters on your side. You were left "holding the bag" on your own, while the Americans who had the opportunity to support you, however sat back and complined on the outcome! It's clear that we have many hypocrits among us who are ALL talk and NO action! It's no wonder we are losing this fight !There's simply NO EXCUSE for those who scream for our rights all of a sudden are AWOL once they have the opportunities to partake in having your back! There's NO EXCUSE for those who live nearby your places of public speaking events, just sit back and complain on the outcome! They are 100% FULL OF BS and need to either SHUT UP or PUT UP, PERIOD!!!! Best of luck on your speech this evening William, I would be there if I could be, but I am stuck in Mexifornia! So PLEASE people, peel your butts out of your lazy-boys and attend and stand up for yourselves, families, WE THE PEOPLE and William( who is busting his as* for us all, including YOU) Put your money where your mouth is, and help this illegal alien invasion! OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE COUNTING ON US ALL!!!!!!!! GO Red, White and Blue, let's kick some butt!!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Good luck tonight, William! I wish I could be there. Maybe the lady I was standing with at the counter protest for Sheriff Johnson back in '08 will be there to show you support. I haven't seen her much on this board anymore, but I do see her name every once in awhile, so I know she still supports the cause!