Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The "Dream Act" would force taxpayer to pay for educating young adults with a college education in a time when most middle class Americans are stuggling to send their own children to college. Not to mention Millions of American born citizens who are poor and never find a way to college.

AG'S job bill is just another form of amnesty, if they want an ag's bill that is so called temporary they can have one where the workers go home when harvest is over, in stead of letting them work 3 to 5 years and then going off into some other work to take Americans jobs, and we start all over needing more ag workers. not to mention most of those people are uneducated and alot end up on our public benifits, break the hospitals and the middle class ends up paying for them.
    This really is not the thread to argue this on right now, but there is your answer, I could say more on the subject! and i will later on another thread.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC georgian!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    As much money as taxpayers have spent on ILLEGAL ALIENS...these machines could have been paid for already! Furthermore... I don't care what it takes anymore...this BS has to stop. There are plenty of GUESTWORKER plans already on the books. We don't need anymore!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by georgian
    can someone here give me a reasoned argument as to why the DREAM act and agjobs shouldnt be passed? I understand that they represent a legalization of currently undocumented immigrants, but consider the individual cases. On the one hand you have children raised in this country, as american as you or I, interested in either educating themselves or serving in the US military. Either way its win-win for the country. On the other hand, you have people that come to this country to take extremely difficult agricultural jobs that most Americans dont want to take (or keep). You all seem to be following the leader withough considering that these bills are NOT complete amnesty, and the people they are looking to help actually deserve to be helped, if not for their sake than for yours, because you benefit from their progress as well.
    To hell with the Dream Act and Ag Jobs! No AMNESTY! We will not reward illegal aliens with what they have come to steal!

No law detterent works that way! Law 101, the penalties for the crime must outweigh the benefits.

The illegals must go home for illegal immigration to be stopped and reversed!

Rewarding illegal aliens with Dream Act or Ag Jobs will only bring more and there are BILLIONS of people on this planet that would like to come here.

They will come and they will come till all that we have built and all that we love has been reduced to the kind of place the illegals are trying to leave!

We do not reward lawbreakers in America sir.

W
    I can respect your fears of further immigration, but that wouldnt be the case if we built better border security into the bill. like i said, these kids (elligible for DREAM) were raised here, and have lived here for their entire lives. The fact is there are hundreds of thousands of them here, and no logistically possible removal answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    georgian, the Dream Act is amnesty for illegal aliens, plain and simple. It allows them to stay in the country when they have come here illegally. Also they would get instate tuition that our own children are not entitled to. We can find a better way to recruit military personel. The AgJobs bill would give legal status to temporary workers which would lead to citizenship and allow them to bring their families and relatives. They don't need that to come here to do a temporary job.
    DREAM act cadidates dont care about instate tuition, they just want to be here legaly. Take that out of the bill, and support among them will remain the same. Furthermore, if it was so easy to recruit military personnel, we would have done it, but the fact of the matter is that enlistment rates are dropping, adn this would free up hundreds of thousands of loyal potential recruits

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    As much money as taxpayers have spent on ILLEGAL ALIENS...these machines could have been paid for already! Furthermore... I don't care what it takes anymore...this BS has to stop. There are plenty of GUESTWORKER plans already on the books. We don't need anymore!!!!
    Please show me the guestworker bills in place that allow millions to come here and meet the extensive demand. If you like, i can give you the statistics showing there is in fact demand for these millions in the united states

JAK
    these kids (elligible for DREAM) were raised here, and have lived here for their entire lives.
    Illegal is illegal!!! They should see their parents! I don't care how long they have lived here. They need to go home and we definately don't need to be spending taxpayer dollars to educate them. THIS IS CALLED CORRUPTION! At the taxpayers expense!!! I call these people THIEVES. Those that give our taxpayer dollars to illegal aliens and illegal aliens themselves.... ALL THIEVES!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not even about the Dream Act or the AgJobs Bill. It's just a way for some politicians to grant amnesty to illegal aliens so they have more voters at election time. Do you really believe that our elected officials care about fruit rotting on the vine? They don't even care about the 25 American lives we lose everyday to the unlicensed drunk drivers and crimes of illegal aliens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

NO AMNESTY, NO DREAM ACT, NO AGS'S BILL
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Please show me the guestworker bills in place that allow millions to come here and meet the extensive demand.
    Well, then... if this is the argument then we ENOUGH PRISIONERS THAT CAN DO THE JOB. They are doing it here in Colorado and it is working just fine! NO AMNESTY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    these kids (elligible for DREAM) were raised here, and have lived here for their entire lives.
    Illegal is illegal!!! They should see their parents! I don't care how long they have lived here. They need to go home and we definately don't need to be spending taxpayer dollars to educate them. THIS IS CALLED CORRUPTION! At the taxpayers expense!!! I call these people THIEVES. Those that give our taxpayer dollars to illegal aliens and illegal aliens themselves.... ALL THIEVES!
    You use all this dramatic language, but you dont actually say anything factually significant. If you had the misfortune of being born poverty striken in mexico, or had a child under in such a situation, wouldnt you do anything you could to make life better for yourself without risking starvation by waiting around for years during the legalized transfer process? and if you were a kid, brought to the united states at the age of 1, too young to object, then raised in the US, would it be fair to send you home? esp after you knew nothing about mexico and were raised here in this country? besides, the bill would still see support without instate tuitition. none of those kids care about it, they just want to be able to work and earn a living for themselves as you do.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast