Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Onward!

Loyal Americans must strengthen our resolve to withstand any and all attempts at legalization of any kind for illegal immigrants. Personally, I've always been a staunch Dobbs support but alas no more.

Lou Dobbs

Lou, you were my shining star located in the darkness of CNN.
    But ... given a choice between you and ALIPAC, I choose ALIPAC.
    I hope what I heard you say in your interview with Telemundo
    was not what you meant to say.

This is an issue of principle, not personality. The anti-illegal immigration movement is not dependent upon one person. While this is an unfortunate situation, ALIPAC ending organizational support for Lou Dobbs is a positive affirmation of the commitment it has to principle.

Below is a pledge that someone posted elsewhere. Perhaps this or something similar could be used in the future to put candidates or those in the public light on the record before ALIPAC even considers supporting them.

The one thing I was struck by during the Dobbs-Gheen conversation is the continuous claim that Mr. Dobbs wants to do what is best for the citizens of this nation. How is it best for the citizens of this nation to compete with illegal alien labor for jobs? How is it in the best interest for the majority of citizens to have the value of their vote diluted by virtue of illegal aliens being counted in the census? This results in congressional districts with high concentrations of illegal aliens gaining political power at the expense of those without them. How is it in the best interest for the citizens of this nation for illegal aliens to be able to access taxpayer provided benefits if they gain legalization? etc. and so on.

ALIPAC leadership should be commended for taking such a professional approach to this matter and ultimately acting decisively without compromising our principles. You have represented the rank and file in a manner we can be proud of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Huckabee and Ron Paul signed this pledge.

Don't vote for anyone from any party who won't sign this pledge.

"I pledge to oppose amnesty or any other special path to citizenship for the millions of foreign nationals unlawfully present in the United States. As President, I will fully implement enforcement measures that, over time, will lead to the attrition of our illegal immigrant population. I also pledge to make security of our borders a top priority of my administration."

Important points:

1. The 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants now here will have to go home.

2. They will not get any legal status while here that allows them to remain long-term.

3. Once in their home countries, they may apply for re-admittance to the U.S. as immigrants, visitors or temporary workers through normal channels.

4. Once in their home countries, they will not receive any special privileges on the basis of their having been in the U.S. illegally, such as being put to the front of a visa line.

5. There will be no new categories or programs through which they may re-enter the U.S.

6. There will not be an expansion of green cards in any existing categories that will speed up their movement to the front of the line.

(The Governor agreed to this pledge made to the American people with his public signing before the national media on Jan. 16, 2008 at North Greenville University, South Carolina.)

Any American that puts illegal aliens ahead of American citizens is not our friend....

millions of Americans out of work, ( alot of those jobs taken by illegals)the ones that are working their wages are being depressed by illegal aliens,.

politicians at the same time are forcing the American tax payer to pay $346 billion dallars a year ( 1 trillion every 3 years) in schooling, health care and incarceration.

Amnesty in 1986 and 1996 has done nothing to stop illegal immigration infact it is 10 fold worse and it will not work this time either...anyone who can not see that is either a traitor to Americans or just plain stupid...and we don't need either one....GOOD BY LOU, I was a Loyal viewer and supporter of yours for many years, I am very dissapointed you turned on American citizens for what ever the reason, I will not help you aid and abett illegal aliens , illegal activity or change my values and convictions for you, your just not worth it and the future of America is far too important for future generations of Americans ......

Heres to the "Rule of Law"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

After listening to Lou's interview with William Gheen I agree 100% with ALIPAC. Truly disappointing. I have been unable to find other interviews by Dobbs where he endorses a pathway yet he says that has always been his position. Somehow that part escaped me and most of you. I don't know what Dobb's rationale is but, one thing is for sure, the proamnesty groups will scream from the rooftops that EVEN DOBBS supports them. Nice going Lou. What next, Beck backing Obama?

Our position is in black and white. We can't change that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Withdrawal of support for Lou Dobbs

William, I think you did the right thing. Listening carefuly to Dobbs in the Telemondo interview, and then also in radio conversation with you, it is clear that Dobbs favors amnesty to illegal aliens. This is unacceptable to me and others who are working for true immigration reform. Thank you, William Gheen.

Bye Bye Dobbs - E-VERIFY IS THE SOLUTION!

I say goodbye and good riddance! I'm proud of the ALIPAC leadership for not wasting time deliberating over what to do about Dobbs. Instead, there was clear, assertive, and prompt action. Our movement does not have the time to waste on flip-flopping and self-serving individuals. Props again to the ALIPAC leadership for standing up for America and what is right.

Now moving forward, in addition to ALIPAC, I strongly recommend everyone join www.numbersusa.com to send free faxes and make phone calls to your representatives urging them to promote the use of E-Verify for employment verification of social security numbers. Basically, E-Verify makes sure that the SSN is valid and YOURS. If not, you don't get the job and you get reported to ICE.

As the pro-amnesty movement always says, you can't round up 20 million illegals and deport them. This is true, but what we can do is make it impossible for them to get work and they will SELF-deport. They will leave on their own at their own expense, just like they are doing now due to the high employment rate. This is the solution. Take away the jobs magnet. Make it impossible to get a bank account, drivers license, cell phone, household utilities, unless you can provide proof of citizenship or legal residency.

And of course, deport criminals and continue to do workplace raids to deport large groups of illegals who are stealing jobs that are needed for Americans and legal residents.

Peace out.

Yes, from the beginning I had questions about Dobbs, but hoped for the best. I imagine residing in the 'camp' he did for so long, taught him a few insights and strategies that he cannot shake.

Banned

The time has come...

This Is truly a sad day for Immigration patriots everywhere. I am completely shocked by Dobbs sudden reversal on this Issue. I definitely believe that he has been Intimidated by all of the threats against him,and I feel that this must be the reason that he has flip-flopped on AMNESTY. I agree with William that this sends a message of weakness that could embolden the pro-amnesty crowd. As I have said In many of my prior blogs, we need to organize out In public with a physical presence In large numbers to really have an effect on this problem. We need to find candidates to run for office that reflect what the majority view of the public Is on Illegal Immigration.... We can sit here all warm and cozy every day and complain until the cows come home,and while you can certainly accomplish a lot with cyber-advocacy,It will always take a back seat to actually getting out In the street and making your desires known on this Issue. MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS marched In Los Angeles,and I believe It Is time for MILLIONS of AMERICAN CITIZENS to march In Washington,or whatever place Is best to get the most people Involved. We cannot put enough pressure on the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT from our livingrooms... TS

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast