Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC's Fire and Retire McCain Call Program Instructions

ALIPAC's Fire and Retire McCain Call Program Instructions

We are working on setting up a conference call where all our volunteer callers can discuss this effort. Working on that now and will let you know.

SPECIAL NOTE: Many of the phone lists we have given you are of people we think are leaning towards McCain with JD Hayworth supporters removed. Do not get discouraged if you do not find a lot of Hayworth supporters on these call lists. Your MAIN MISSION IS TO GET PEOPLE TO NOT VOTE FOR MCCAIN. We do not need you talking to voters already supporting JD much. So we are not focusing on Hayworth voters with these calls.

If you find a Jim Deakin voter, explain that Jim Deakin has only 3% support and no chance of beating McCain. Only Hayworth has a chance to bring McCain home in 2010. Also, please proceed with the script even if people tell you they have voted already. While early voting has started, most voters have not voted and telling campaign volunteers “I already votedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain must go...

It is absolutely Imperative that McCain be voted out folks....Whatever it takes, the nation depends on the removal of McCain...

I am including that McCain is just like Meg Whitman was in California, against illegals during the primary, for amnesty afterwards. And if McCain wins, the open borders lobby plans to push the giant dream amnesty next month.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I have not signed up to make the calls for reasons beyond my control

I probably don't have a right to comment but I will anyway

After the percent of Arizona residents that favor the new laws and those that are fed up with illegal immigration , They cannot be so stupid to NOT KNOW McCains stance on amnesty

How can this race with JD even be close?

perhaps it isn't and msm is just jimmy jacking the polling

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

After the percent of Arizona residents that favor the new laws and those that are fed up with illegal immigration , They cannot be so stupid to NOT KNOW McCains stance on amnesty

How can this race with JD even be close?
    Guess again, in my calling McCain supporters outnumber JD supporters 2 to 1. You have addled old folks who have always like McCain, the ones who believe the campaign lies and think he has always opposed amnesty, and a few that have already voted for Deakin because they hate JD Hayworth??? . The problem is most of them have already voted, we should have started these calls one week ago.

Lots of people believe these ads McCain is running all over the place means he opposes amnesty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy4YdqhN ... re=channel.

Notice he only talks about troops on the border, not deporting illegals.