Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Alaska - McAdams - supports
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas - Cornyn - Against
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

LULAC CALL TO ACTION EMAIL - WHO THEY ARE TARGETING, ETC.

September 20, 2010

Action Alert!

DREAM Act: The Time is Now! CALL YOUR SENATORS TODAY

It is a critical time for the Latino community to take action.

Washington D.C- On Tuesday (9/21/2010) the Senate is scheduled to vote on the Dream Act. We must act now to ensure that our voices are heard. Tell your Senators that the DREAM ACT benefits our economy and educational systems, and increases our military preparedness and national security. This vote will provide a pathway for the thousands of undocumented students who graduate from high school each year to obtain permanent residency upon completion of service in the military or after a two-year enrollment in college. We need your Senators to hear your voice NOW!

The League of United Latin American Citizens urges you to call your Senators and highlight the importance of the DREAM ACT for America’s national security, military preparedness and educational success. This bill will allow thousands of eligible high school graduates and highly qualified recruits to enroll in the U.S. armed forces and institutions of higher education.

On Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Reid, will introduce the DREAM ACT as an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010, S. 3454. Call your Senators and urge them to vote YES on this amendment.

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR SENATORS

Please call your Senators and urge them to:

· Vote "Yes" on invoking cloture for bill S. 3454, (60 votes are needed to move forward)

· Vote “Yesâ€

Oppose it.

------Original Message------
    To: jtownsend@townsendfornewyork.com
    ReplyTo: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Question
    Sent: Sep 20, 2010 3:46 PM

I want to know if candidate Jay Townsend supports or opposes Senator Reid's Dream Act Amnesty amendment S. 729...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FLORIDA
    Marco Rubio (R) - Against if attached to defense bill.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Oklahoma - Coburn - Oppose
    DeMint - South Carolina - Oppose
    Thune - South Dakota - Oppose

Mark Kirk is undecided. There are a lot of Illinois voters that are not thrilled with him as he is now. If he votes for this we will NOT vote for him in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Discouraged
    Mark Kirk is undecided. There are a lot of Illinois voters that are not thrilled with him as he is now. If he votes for this we will NOT vote for him in November.
    i hope that you told him he wont get your November vote, if he is okay with the dream act

I sure did!

I just got this message by email can anyone confirm this report for our list?

Senator Brown's office told me earlier this afternoon he will oppose The Dream Act being attached to the military appropriations bill.

(Name removed by MOD)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast