Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ALIPAC's US Senate Contact List to Stop Amnesty 2013

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

from my email.....

His own staffer had no idea where he stood on the issue.

Press Release of Senator Kaine
    Kaine Statement On Bipartisan Immigration Proposal
    Wednesday, April 17, 2013
    WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Senator Tim Kaine released the following statement today on the Border Security, Economic Opportunity and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 introduced by Senators Schumer, McCain, Durbin, Graham, Menendez, Rubio, Bennet and Flake:
    “I am strongly encouraged by this bipartisan bill to fix our broken immigration system. The proposal strengthens border security, creates a pathway to citizenship for millions of undocumented immigrants, helps reunite families and improves our visa programs.
    “I am especially encouraged by the expedited green card process for young people who were brought here at a young age and have only known this country as home.
    “It has been more than 25 years since the last major reform bill was signed into law. In the coming months, I will look forward to debating this measure and achieving a bipartisan solution to our immigration system.”

http://www.kaine.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=341436
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More feedback to incorporate from email...

Just got off the phone with Senator Boxer's DC office and she is for immigration reform and for the Bill.

I voiced sereious concern top her office about illegal immigration and this bill, and will fu up with Email to Senator's office.

Feinstein's office in SF or DC did not answer my calls (ie pick up phone).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kaine and Boxer codes added.

Thanks!

W

You're welcome!

I called Senator Murkowski's office and the staffer noted that I did not live in Alaska. I told her that the senators in congress are about to vote on something that will change this country forever and I have the right to voice my opinion no matter what state the senator is from. I told her I live in a heavy illegal population area of the country and this vote has a direct effect on my life and my future and the future of my family. I told her I was calling EVERY senator. She was very nice and agreed and said she would pass the message on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12