Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am on this but so far the 800# is constantly busy. The 602# has a message that due to the high volume of calls...to call back later. Will keep trying the phone numbers. Sending e-mails instead.
    Will be up until the wee hours of the morning...I will keep on calling.

This bill must be passed into law and we must defeat the huge push to have it vetoed by the Amnesty crowd.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

E-MAILED

April
    You do not have to be a AZ resident to use her email contact form.

Can't get through with the phone number, but e-mail sent.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an e-mail via the Governor's website. The problem is that although the majority probably support the bill, near 100% of the opposition is motivated to call/write, but the percentage of those supporting and also calling/writing will be much less. Hope the Governor realizes that.

Right is right, wrong is wrong. What a sad day in America, that millions of Americans are forced to do what we do, spend days calling, emailing, faxing, etc., just to get these corrupt politicians to do the right thing. So if they didn't hear us screaming, they would just automatically turn toward evil. Gee, things are really bad. And then some just do their evil works, no matter what they hear.

If the calls were 100 to 1 against, where is the sense of doing what is best for a state, and for your nation? Do we see what allowing so many illegal aliens, what allowing so many foreign citizens who refuse to assimilate, even if coming legally, does to the rest of us? Are we held hostage by these people?

I am upset that this is the current state of affairs in the United States.

John 14:27
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

email sent
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you fellow Alipacers, fellow Americans, for doing what you do.

John 14:27
    It is written, .... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Just got off the phone with a staffer at the (602) number. A polite staffer took my info and said she would pass on my request. Followed up with an encouraging email - also thanked them for their legislation requiring AZ to verify POTUS requirements be met and verified in AZ. Told them how PROUD we are of them on both issues.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast