Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Just sent my email

I will keep calling too.

John 14:27
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have tried since Friday to get through to the 800 number with no avail. However, I was able to call the other and did voice my opinion and concern. Additionally, I have sent emails, faxes and posted my comments on her FB page.

Email Sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Am on this but so far the 800# is constantly busy. The 602# has a message that due to the high volume of calls...to call back later. Will keep trying the phone numbers. Sending e-mails instead.
    Will be up until the wee hours of the morning...I will keep on calling.

This bill must be passed into law and we must defeat the huge push to have it vetoed by the Amnesty crowd.
    When I called the 602# and got the recording about "high call volume, call back", I just stayed on the line, you still get put on hold, and eventually they answer. That same recording repeats a few times. I was only on hold for about 5-7 minutes total. The person I spoke to was a female, sounded relatively young, very nice.

She knew I was from out-of-state by my phone number. I made the point to her that even though I am from out of state, I am at least a legal citizen of this country. I reminded her that likely 75% of the calls wanting Brewer to veto are from ILLEGAL ALIENS. If Gov Brewer is not going to consider the requests from out-of-staters, she darn well better not be listening to demands from foreign nationals who are not even in our country legally.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Call went through on first try!

I made a call to Governor Brewer, and I got through on the first try. I had to wait a bit for an answer, but the call was eventually taken by a woman in the Governor's office who recorded my plea in favor of the Governor's signature on the bill. She didn't ask from where I had placed the call, but I was prepared to tell her that illegal immigration affects us all - - even up here in Minnesota.

I will make another call tomorrow, as well. I ask supporters to keep trying if you don't get through on your first try. THIS IS IMPORTANT!
    Minnesota is a border state, as well,

MNDakota

Welcome to Alipac MNDakota. Thank you for your efforts in Arizona, and as you correctly stated, it does impact us all.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written, ... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wouldn't put it past the OBLs to have auto dialers.

SB 1070

Call the gov. Jan Brewer's office, busy due to high volume, will keep trying, I did fax and e-mail. Will call later. Hope she has the guts to sign this bill.
    Huddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    I wouldn't put it past the OBLs to have auto dialers.
    My thoughts exactly.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast