Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Has anyone recieved their Republican survey mailer from John Boehner? The slightly larger than standard envelope that is brown and ofcourse asks for a donation to the RNC?

There is a NONPROFIT ORG stamp on it?

A picture of a bird carrying the mail in it's beak?

Anyone?

Great summation W. Thank You. Should this not be in General for more exposure?
    Yes, I have received John Boehner's pathetic survey that has no mention of illegal immigration or border security whatsoever on it.

That tells me everything I need to know about John Boehner and who he works for.

W
    ================================

You grasp the purpose of globalism: DESTROY LIBERTY IN THE UNITED STATES.

The more things change in American (corrupt) politics, the more things remain the same ..

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "Send us another amnesty supporter like McCain and you will walk Obama back into the White House"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-235284-0-da ... rasc-.html

Every regime change (election cycle) we get the same old promises, and then get the same over BOHICA.

The 103rd and 104th Congress was led by "Republicans." With G.W. Bush at the other end of the whipping post, more damage was done to our national sovereignty through NAFTA and CAFTA than in the history of the "Republican" party.

It is what these professional politicians *DON'T SAY* that tells you where their real interests lie - THEMSELVES.
    Take Sarah Palin and John McCain in the last pitiful excuse for a president willing to elevate the interests of the average American first.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/ ... ranscript/

The Three Major National Issues Completely Ignored During Palin/Biden Debate

Moderator Gwen Ifill created each question for the Vice Presidential national debate and did not disclose them to anyone prior to the actual debate when they were first heard by the two candidates.

Gwen Ifill deliberately steered away from asking what positions the two Vice Presidential candidates Sarah Palin and Joseph Biden held on these three important national issues:

Illegal Alien Immigration

The National Trade Deficit With China

The Outsourcing of American Jobs Overseas

In addition, these words relating to those issues were never mentioned during the entire debate by either Gwen Ifill, Sarah Palin, or Joseph Biden:

Immigration
    Border
    Amnesty
    Illegal Aliens
    Sovereignty
    Trade Deficit
    Trade Imbalance
    Outsourcing
    Losing Jobs
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    If we have to combine let's leave mexico out of it. I could live with combining with Canada, they don't appear to be a nation of moochers and welfare cheats, plus when do you hear about Canadians sneaking down here to live? I mentioned it to a Canadian and he thought I was crazy! He didn't want to live in the US.
    =============================

Americans for the first time in American history are seriously contemplating leaving the country - for good.

Rethink Canada though. Once the NAU becomes reality, Mexico will FLOOD into all of Canada via the new NAU highways provided by the United States.

One thing we will all look forward to also is INCREASED TAXES. Next time you talk to a Canadian, you might want to ask him how much he is paying in taxes.

HINT: 50% RIGHT OFF THE TOP BEFORE YOU EVEN SEE YOUR PAYCHECK!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    can you get this also on World Net Daily http://www.wnd.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    No One Gave them permission to do this NO ONE

Congress doesnt even have the Permission to do this

Only the American People can give up their sovereignty and that will never happen

What you are witnessing is TREASON

If Canadian or Mexican forces set foot in this country its going to go from 0 - 1000 just like that and I can almost garantee after they are stomped there will NEVER be any kind of relationship other than a sworn Enemy to the People of the Untited States

Let me say that again; if you enter this country with Arms to inflict hardship, pain, suffering and or shoot U.S. Citizens under any circumstance "You Will FOREVER be A Sworn Enemy of the U.S. Citizens"

TREASON TREASON TREASON and I dont say that lightly
    I am with you on that
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Russian analyst predicts decline and breakup of U.S. http://en.rian.ru/world/20081124/118512713.html

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123051100709638419.html

The breakup of the United States http://www.boingboing.net/2009/01/02/th ... the-u.html

US will collapse and break up, Russian analyst predicts http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... dicts.html

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION: Big Business Pushing for a Single Unified North American Regulatory Regime

by Dana Gabriel
    Global Research, May 18, 2011
    beyourownleader.blogspot.com
    Many links on this post

It was surprising that bilateral relations with the U.S. did not play a more prominent role during the recent Canadian election considering that both countries are pursuing a trade and security agreement. In fact, the issue did not really surface until the dying days of the campaign. After winning a much coveted majority government, Stephen Harper’s Conservatives are moving ahead quickly with perimeter security and regulatory harmonization negotiations. NAFTA and the defunct Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) both addressed issues such as regulatory cooperation. The goal of creating a single unified business-friendly regulatory regime for North America now continues on different fronts.

In the final week of the Canadian election campaign, consumer advocate and four-time candidate for President of the United States, Ralph Nader warned about Canada-U.S. deep integration. In an open letter to Prime Minister Stephen Harper, he raised concerns over the lack of transparency regarding talks between the two countries on a trade and border security deal. Nader cautioned that a, “North American Security Perimeter Agreement will wrap many Canadian concerns — your Arctic, water, energy, anti-monopoly and foreign investment reviews — in a bi-national security blanket.â€

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: American Disintegration Required for Secret North Americ

I'm game to live in a nice little town called Alipac USA ! We will build our own border around our little town and decide who we let in. hmmm.....I can dream can't I ???
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by OIFIIIMP
    GREAT!
    Now the U.S. & Canada will be the Western Hemisphere's equivalent of the UK & Germany, trying to support the disintegrating economy of a near- third-world Greece-like Mexico!

Would YOU appreciate a semi-skilled, dope influenced Tractor Trailer Driver driving an unsafe Mexican eighteen wheeler behind YOU on the Interstate?

WHAT are these political dweebs putting in their morning coffee???
    SOME OF THE SAME DRUGS THEY ARE ALLOWING THE MEXICAN CARTELS TO MOVE THROUGH ARIZONA.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    I'm game to live in a nice little town called Alipac USA ! We will build our own border around our little town and decide who we let in. hmmm.....I can dream can't I ???
    [
    b][i]PLEASE CAN I JOIN YOU I'M SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AND HAVING TO PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH WHEN ITS THE ONLY LANGUAGE I SPEAK.

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    [
    b][i]PLEASE CAN I JOIN YOU I'M SO SICK OF THESE PEOPLE AND HAVING TO PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH WHEN ITS THE ONLY LANGUAGE I SPEAK.
    With open arms! Lady's first!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast