Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Mr Deakin:
    The defeat of Sen. McCain is of paramount importance. Please consider withdrawing and lending your full support to Mr. Hayworth. Thanks. Neal (Last Name removed by Moderator), Lompoc, CA

Deak,

In the beginning last year, you told me and others in Mohave County that you knew the importance of getting McCain out of office and getting someone who would take a stand for Arizona in office. You also stated that you ran to give people a choice and that if someone who had a better chance of beating McCain stepped forward, or if someone you felt the people supported against McCain stepped forward that you would hand over the race to that person. That person has stepped forward and it is clear to many that he will represent Arizona and with your help, he will beat McCain.

Deak, you are respected and admired for all of the work you have put into this and the money and time you have dedicated to this commitment of seeing Arizona better represented. You have nothing to regret! You are respected and you are supported, just not for this one. I hope that you will continue to graciously and fiercely take the firm stand for Arizona by joining and supporting JD Hayworth. As you have stated, you are not a politician, let JD be the politician and continue to put your talents towards the betterment of all of us in Arizona!

Dear Mr Deakin: Please drop out of the race for Senator so that JD Hayworth can win the seat. Don't be a political spoiler.

If you become the cause in JD's loss, I fear that you are damaging America itself... not just Arizona, for many years to come.

Why not join up with JD and help him, yourself, and Arizona?

Please, do the right thing and drop out ASAP.

Respectfully, and Sincerely
    A patriotic , born in Arizona , former resident of Phoenix

Dear Mr. Deakin,

I respectfully request that you please consider withdrawing from the Senate race to avoid splitting the vote and assuring John McCain the win which would allow him to again support amnesty. I'm sure that you agree, it's time for McCain to go!!

Best regards,
    John

Sir,
    If you are sincere and you honestly want the best for our country please withdraw and give your support to J.D. Hayworth .

I do admire you Mr.Deakin, I also must ask you to PLEASE do Arizona and America a favor and allow JD Hayworth to run against mccain. Mccain is a liar and turn coat and must not be re elected, Thank you in advance for your help. Don in So Cal.

US Senate Candidate Jim Deakin consider withdrawing

I respectfully request that you please consider withdrawing from the Senate race to avoid splitting the vote and assuring John McCain the win which would allow him to again support amnesty.
    Since the chances of you winning are not good and for the good of your country-Please withdraw from this race and instead work with J D Hayworth.
    America n Arizona thank you.

Mr Deakin.
    As you have probably read the many people dropping notes here asking for your help in getting rid of John McCain, who was a key person in the Amnesty attempt for illegals in 06-07, I also would like to ask you to suspend your campaign and support J. D. Hayworth.

My opinion is that J.D. would not sell out the people of Arizona or the United States when it comes to any amnesty, whereas, McCain once back in Congress would spend a great portion of the next six year term trying to give illegals amnesty.

At a time when Arizona is making news because of 1070, the murder of Robert Krentz, the threats from Mexican drug cartels to assassinate Nogales Police, and the Sheriff of Pinal County, Hayworth winning the election is far more important to the people of Arizona and the US

Thanks

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Dear Mr. Deakin,

Your U.S. Senate candidacy in Arizona may be passionate but 3rd candidate votes at this time could damage the outcome of this very key national election. We ask you to withdraw so that voters will have a clear choice to defeat John McCain's hidden CIR amnesty goal and elect his strongest opponent, JD Hayworth. The race will be tough enough without separating out a percentage of your votes.

As in most elections, there commonly are withdrawals by weaker candidates towards the end. This is not an embarassment but an opportunity to have gotten your philosophy into the mainstream of thought and then withdraw with honor and dignity.

Sincerly,
    very worried

Dear Mr. Deakin:

You are an honorable American and one that, I believe, we ALL could support at any time and place and position, except this one at this time. We MUST defeat John Two-Faced McAmnesty in THIS election cycle. We CANNOT allow this RINO to serve another term and be instrumental in handing obama the amnesty he wants.

Please, Mr. Deakin, we are already fighting against massive voter fraud which has cost us more than one race, the most recent of which was Minnesota senate seat. Please, please help us now to defeat John McCain and get JD Hayworth by your withdrawal from the race.

We appreciate you and your dedication to saving this great nation and wish things could be different. But they are what they are at this time. Please reconsider withdrawing, then calling on all of us to support you in the future. WE WILL STILL BE HERE! Let us be here for you, Mr. Deakn.

Thank you,
    Cherie

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast