Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    What I find most telling about Deakin's response is that he didn't address the issue of being a spoiler and instead went on an lame smear attack
    You are so right and he appears to be VERY angry that he got called out on the spoiler issue and he is lashing out.

Deakin Withdraw

Mr. Deakin,

I am 70 years old and a lifetime resident of Arizona.
    I have seen many political fiascos over the decades but none as ridiculous as RINO McCain.
    I admire your concern for wanting to better Arizona but I also would ask you to please withdraw from the running as your presence will put McCain back in office again which we are fed up with.

Mr. Deakin,

Many, so many of us respectfully ask you to withdraw from this race. Your time and moment will come. There is much to do in our country for good honorable candidates.

Sincerely,
    fedupinwaukegan

It is wonderful to see so many new members over this issues. Just goes to show how important it is to all of us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr. Deakin:
    Illegal immigrants have broken into our house, invaded our home without our invitation or consent. I DON'T choose to welcome them. I DON'T choose to support them in any way. American home invaders get arrested.
    Please explain to me why foreign lawbreakers can enjoy privileges on American soil that Americans don't get?
    Why do legal immigrants have to play the game to be welcomed and others only have to break & enter and think they should be welcomed, with opened arms?

Please do your country and your state a service by dropping out of the Senate race and placing your support behind JD Hayworth.

Respectfully, Knucklehead fron Nebraska

Mr. Deakin
    For the sake of the American pubic, I respectfully ask that you step aside.

Thank you.
    x xxxxx
    Green Bay, WI
    (Last name removed by MOD)

Illegal Immigration

I want to see Jim Deakin and J.D. Hayworth working together to bring John McCain home from DC...he is NOT in step with the American Public on the immigration issue either...he needs to be ousted-we have enough problems on the issue with the Presidential Abuse of Power going on!
    IMPEACH THE POWER HUNGRY OBAMA AND HIS CRONIES!

working together

Mr. Deacon , please do what is right for the citizens of the US ! We must come together for the fight on illegal immigration . One of the ways for you to help is by withdrawing from the race & putting your support behind Hayworth . America's goal for immmigration reform & non-amnesty is growing aggressively fast ! We are fed up with "free-loaders". The immigration problem has grown too fast , while the federal gov. has done nothing (from the beginnig ). If the gov. wont do it , then we as a people , must & will , tell washington its time for a change . No , this isnt a change !!! this should of never happened in the first place ! our gov. has allowed EVERYTHING to happen when they havent deported illegals as the are caught , giving undocumented people health ins for their illegally born children, food stamps , housing assistance , medical care . since when do 2 wrongs (illegal immigrants) make a right (a child born as a US citizen) ? this is not the only issue that is important to your state or our country , but it is the largest problem in the US today !! Please do everything in your power to support the fight !! your withdrawal & then backing of Hayworth , is the best thing for all "LEGAL" U.S. CITIZENS !!!! thank you , William

Mr. Deakin,

Please help to rid Congress of John McCain and this nation of illegal immigrants by placing your support with J.D. Hayworth. Thank you for putting the good of the nation above your political interests. You will be considered an American hero IF you support J.D. Hayworth! ~

Jim I met you in Fountain Hills over a month ago and asked you this same question, would you be willing to drop from the race and endorse JD if you had no chance of winning with a month to go in the primaries? your answer; you believed you were stealing votes from John McCain, the facts are you are as conservative you have given this seat your best shot, any votes that you take would have gone to JD if you were not in the race.

You, sir, are an honorable man and have legitimate reasons for wanting to run for the U.S. Senate, most of which I support. However, consistent polling numbers show that you cannot win this nomination and your staying in the race virtually hands it back to John McCain, something I am vehemently oppose. I implore you to please withdraw from this race and consider running against Arizona's other turncoat senator, Jon Kyl in 2014. Kyl has shown that he, too is a flip-flopper and walks lock-step with Juan McCamnesty, doing whatever he is asked of by McCain. Should you decide to withdraw from this race and run in '14 against Kyl, I promise to be among the first to contribute funds to your election.

Jim Deakin step down

Dear Mr. Deakin,

I am an independent. I very much like that you are not a political insider, and I like what you say. However, the polls show that you can not win the election and you are a spoiler that will guarantee Sen. McCain's re-election. We simply must not have this. He is not a conservative and is a turncoat on the immigration issue.

I ask this with heavy heart, please drop out of the race and throw your support behind JD Hayworth. If he is elected and turns out to be a turncoat also, welcome back to the race next time. I will help to financially support you at that time.

Respectfully,

Rick

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678