Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans Converge On Arizona For Historic Events June 5-12

Americans Converge On Arizona For Historic Events June 5-12

For National Release

May 6, 2010

(570) 578-2643 voiceofthepeopleusa@gmail.com
    Phil Russo of Tea Party Patriots Live (615) 419-6016 libertyandprosperity1776@gmail.com
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    WilliamG@alipac.us (866) 703-0864

Encouraged by the news that at least twelve states plan to follow Arizona's lead by cracking down on illegal immigration with versions of SB 1070, organizers with Voice of the People USA and Tea Party Patriots Live are announcing historic mega rallies in Phoenix Arizona and around the nation this June 5 through June 12 accompanied by Americans shopping in Arizona to counter any boycotts.

Two large rallies will be held, one on June 5 and one on June 12 at the Arizona state legislature in Phoenix. Each rally will be supported by and have guest speakers who include heads of national organizations, local organizations, federal and state lawmakers, candidates for public office, media personalities and talk radio show hosts, entertainers, and much more.

The events will be broadcast live to the nation by streaming video and audio going out on the Internet and talk radio stations nationally.

The clear message of these events will be "We support Arizona! We support SB 1070! No Amnesty for illegal immigrants! Secure our borders! Enforce our existing immigration laws!"

Tens of thousands of American are expected to converge on Phoenix, Arizona from all across America and there will be buses and vehicle caravans coming in from other states.

Rallies and lobbying efforts will also be held in all American states between June 5 and June 12, asking other states to file and pass versions of SB 1070. The events in each state will be listed at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

June 5 through 12 will also be declared "Shop In Arizona Week!", where Americans are encouraged to come to Arizona to shop and spend money to help offset the attempted boycott imposed by the nation of Mexico and illegal immigrant supporting groups.

The groups plan to release more information next week that will include exact times and locations for the rallies and a partial list of the supporting organizations and guest speakers. Citizens and activists who wish to attend are encouraged to save the dates and make travel arrangements now.

"We want Arizonans to know that the rest of America stands with our fellow countrymen and help is on the way to support them and to support the brave Americans who passed SB 1070," said Dan Smeriglio of Voice of the People USA.

"I'm happy to see the Border Security movement and the Tea Party Movement working together on this project," said Phil Russo host of the Tea Party Patriots Live radio show. "This will be a great week for Arizona and a great week for America."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) is assisting these efforts and utilizing the website www.AgainstAmnesty.com to help coordinate. The website was used previously to work with Tea Party groups opposed to Amnesty for illegal immigrants.

"We call on Americans of every race, party, and walk of life who represent the majority of Americans who support SB 1070 to stand with us and stand with Arizona," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "It's time for Americans to wake up and stop and reverse illegal immigration."

For more information please visit www.AgainstAmnesty.com

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wish I could be there!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

June 5 through 12 will also be declared "Shop In Arizona Week!", where Americans are encouraged to come to Arizona to shop and spend money to help offset the attempted boycott imposed by the nation of Mexico and illegal immigrant supporting groups.
    That is a great idea.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.