Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC endorses John Jacob for

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC endorses John Jacob for Congress

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    6/22/2006

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) endorsed the congressional campaign of John Jacob today to support his bid to unseat Open Borders enthusiast Chris Cannon.

Jacob was endorsed due to his campaign pledge to secure America's borders and enforce our existing immigration laws. John Jacob also opposes Guest Worker amnesty and in-state tuition for illegal aliens which Congressman Cannon supports.

"John Jacob is the clear choice for any voter that is concerned about illegal immigration," says William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "John supports enforcement of our existing immigration laws while supporting those that respect our laws and legally immigrate. Cannon's record on this issue is deplorable."

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC is a national Political Action Committee with financial supporters and volunteers in all 50 states. The organization is supported by a diverse range of Americans including many LEGAL immigrants that oppose illegal immigration. ALIPAC is also known for successful efforts to defeat in-state tuition for illegal aliens on the state level. Contributions and volunteers will be directed to the Jacob campaign to assist his efforts.

BetterImmigration.com gives the incumbent, Chris Cannon, a total grade of 'C' for his stances on illegal immigration with an 'F-' score for his support of amnesties for illegals. ALIPAC is asking BetterImmigration.com to consider lowering Cannon's overall grade due to his support for in-state tuition for illegal aliens.

"Anyone that supports amnesty and in-state tuition for illegal aliens is so far out of touch with the American public, they need to be brought home from Congress immediately." Gheen says. "When we saw that the Open Borders political action committees were lining up with Cannon, we made the decision to support John Jacob for standing with American citizens vs. these financial interests."

Americans for Legal Immigration hopes that the voters will send a clear message to Washington by electing John Jacob as their representative. For More information about this race, America's illegal immigration crisis, or to join the effort to secure America please visit www.alipac.us and www.electjohnjacob.com

###

Paid For By
    Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted to Utah Forums
    http://www.topix.net/forum/state/ut

How's he doing in the polls there?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Iig

Vallejo Times Herald

I emailed to the Vallejo Times Herald a request to run the press release, which I pasted into my email as plain text.

I'll post links at the blogs I go visiting.

Sen. Feinstein (D-CA) responded to my email, a copy of which I posted here yesterday, with her usual canned message.

Once a candidate announces to run against her and Sen. Boxer (D-CA), I'll sound the alert. They've been in office a long time, and they enjoy support from agribusiness employers*, who love hiring illegal aliens, and of liberals, who love anyone not American.

*We tend to forget that CA is mostly made up of rural communities with lots of farmland and massive agriculture. Though the vast majority of farmers belong to a Christian denomination of religion, too often, when it comes to business, they don't let the two meet.

My point is though such religions would require that they obey the law, meaning don't hire persons here illegally, they do it anyway.

Coupled with the fact that CA has the second largest Mexican population outside of Mexico, this state is a tough sell.

I remain resolute, nevertheless. For as long as I live here, I will not be discouraged. My Mexican heritage means I am darn stubborn. Well, that and the stubborness of my Irish and Apache blood.

CRIME NOTE: Darren Mack, the alleged murderer of his wife in Reno, NV (Sen. Reid D-NV) is in Mexico.

He reneged on his offer to turn himself in this morning. I dashed off a quick note to Sen. Reid saying that if Mexico really is our friend (ahem), they'll find him and turn him over to us unconditionally.

Something tells me though that Sen. Reid is not going to make such a request of Vicente Fox. But hey, if Mexico likes our criminals illegally immigrating into their country, then what a sweetly dysfunctional gesture of reciprocation.

Vamanos a victoria! Let's get going to victory! (Yuz, I'm bee-leeng-wahl because of my childhood.)
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones