Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people number into the millions. So ,with that many ,why don't they do this in their own countries and make changes there? Wh yshould we be the ones to change all to make them happy? I say NO to this or any idea of another AMNESTY! IT DOES NOT WORK! They keep getting rewarded for breaking the laws here and that is why they keep coming.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I was watching the clips from NumbersUSA from Washington and the people there were EXTREMELY RUDE to Roy and his crew. So this is the new quality immigrant? And as Roy pointed out , you can tell there was corporate influence written all over the march since it was a very expensive display and more then what these people could afford.

Amazing thing is we are the ones actually watching out for these people since we would like them to leave where as the corporations want them for nothing but CHEAP LABOR FORCE. They do not want to live with them or dine with them but to USE THEM,PERIOD!

Also The Tides Foundation gives a lot to them . John Kerrys wife Theresa Kerry with the Heize Ketchup is the owner . They also helped the muslim CAIR .

I hope news coverage of this event will backfire on the protesters and fire-up apathetic Americans. Too many Americans think the next guy will protest and contribute to the cause, so they don't need to bother. What will it take for all Americans to realize the impact immigration is having on the U.S.? It seems the floodwaters will have to get to their own doorsteps before they realize they should have been proactive with the rest of us. If shamnesty ever passes it will be these Americans' fault for not getting in Congresses face, and all of our children will suffer the consequences.

immergration bill

I feel like the lone ranger in Denver Colo.

Quote Originally Posted by busseysmom
    I hope news coverage of this event will backfire on the protesters and fire-up apathetic Americans. Too many Americans think the next guy will protest and contribute to the cause, so they don't need to bother. What will it take for all Americans to realize the impact immigration is having on the U.S.? It seems the floodwaters will have to get to their own doorsteps before they realize they should have been proactive with the rest of us. If shamnesty ever passes it will be these Americans' fault for not getting in Congresses face, and all of our children will suffer the consequences.
    ONLY IN AMERICA CAN PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ILLEGALLY MARCH AND DO SUCH AS THIS AND GET AWAY WITH IT. IT JUST MAKES YOU SICK TO THE CORE.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    These people number into the millions. So ,with that many ,why don't they do this in their own countries and make changes there? Wh yshould we be the ones to change all to make them happy? I say NO to this or any idea of another AMNESTY! IT DOES NOT WORK! They keep getting rewarded for breaking the laws here and that is why they keep coming.
    AMEN UNITEASONE, I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG. WHY DON'T THEY MAKE DEMANDS OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND ITS GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF COMING HERE DEMANDING TO BECOME CITIZENS. THIS S**T HAS GOT TO STOP. ARE THEY AFRAID OF A BACK LASH? THEY CAN AND WILL GET THAT HERE AS WELL AS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. THAT IS ONE THING YOU DON'T DO, AND THAT IS DEMAND SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO.

BTW, I'M GETTING SICK OF HAVING TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH IN MY OWN DADBURN COUNTRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12