Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I called both my Senators, Ben Nelson and Mike Johanns. Both have publicly criticized Reid for including Dream Act in Defense bill. Thanked them, but reminded them it was not enough if they still vote for Defense Bill with Dream Act included.

Called about 8 other senators - names from list on another post, "Republicans Who Are On the Fence".

I also called and emailed Sen McCain's office. Thanked him in advance for "blocking Defense Bill if it includes Dream Act" as he has publicly stated. Reminded him the words are meaningless if he does not follow through.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH RICHARD BURR'S OFFICE IN DC, AND I HAD A PRETTY GOOD CONVERSATION WITH THE LADY THAT TOOK MY CALL. WELL ANYWAY, SHE SAID HE IS GOING TO VOTE AGAINST THIS BILL. AS FOR HAGAN, HER LINE IS BUSY BUT I WILL NOT STOP CALLING UNTIL I SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN HER OFFICE. THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING FINALLY SPOKE TO SOMEONE AT KAY HAGAN'S OFFICE.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    at this point, with the elections and rieds smarmy puss all over the media, pro-republicans have exposed him, the dream act is bound to fail. ill bet he knows what ALIPAC is.. 8)
    I SURE HOPE HE FAILS AND THAT HE ALSO KNOWS WHAT ALIPAC IS.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I'm in this fight, rolled up my sleeves; gritting my teeth; contacting 400+ people in my contacts list on AOL; 1700 friends on facebook and I'm ready to Grill some backside
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Emailed both Boxer and Feinstein through their webmail and NumbersUSA. As usual, I can't get through on their phones but will try again on Monday. I plan to devote my whole day Monday to call every senator I can.

Banned
    I've been in this battle from day 1

I'm not quitting now

I work monday morning but I'm off and noon and off on Tue

I'll be here , and on the phone
    and watching and reporting on cspan

But
    I'm getting tired of fighting defense

WE NEED TO GO ON OFFENSE AND WE NEED TO GET THIS DONE ONCE AND FOR ALL

We need to slap these illegals and their supporters so low that they can never recover , we need to put an end to it , it needs to be screamed to the heavens that THEY WILL NEVER GET AMNESTY IN A MILLION YEARS

I called Jim Bunning and Mitch McConells office, and they're, Sorry essay.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Couldn't get through on the phones either here in CA, but i sent emails and will keep trying!!!

Fox news just announced that a leak from DHS revealed that they will sidestep congress to pass backdoor amnesty. Where the hell are all the tax dollars we spend on DHS going? Talk about entitlement. They're getting paid to do nothing absolutely nothing.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Fox news just announced that a leak from DHS revealed that they will sidestep congress to pass backdoor amnesty. Where the hell are all the tax dollars we spend on DHS going? Talk about entitlement. They're getting paid to do nothing absolutely nothing.
    stevetheroofer - Do you know any more about this, like how they plan to do it? What did FOX report say?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast