Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    I'll bet the Border Patrol will be busy trying to stop the stamped to cross the border tonight.
    Thats just what I was thinking.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

america betrayed

Our country has been betrayed by the very people who are supposed to represent us. Did they not learn from november 2? also it really ticks me off for some many flaming liberals on abortion to talk about little children. I am not going to debate the abortion issue, but even many pro-choice lawmakers dont suppor unrestricted abortion on demand.

america we have been sold out. I sadly encourage people to prepare for the worse if we dont hold the senate. we must vote out everyone who supports this even if it means the seat goes to a bigger liberal. as Andrew johnson once said "treason must be made odious"

I pray to God we hold the senate.

also any republican or moderate conservative voting for this is like a chicken voting for colonel sanders. and black people should be especially outraged as this will hurt them with college and jobs competing. I cant belive the cbc suppurts this. they have lost touch with the peopel they represent.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    I'll bet the Border Patrol will be busy trying to stop the stamped to cross the border tonight.
    Thats just what I was thinking.
    maybe they can get more aggresive with the next congress. We need to militarize our border. this makes me almost ashamed to be an american. I hear australia is nice
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I guess now that I belong to a minority group I get to be hyphenated. I am now a American-American.

WARNING: ALIPAC's Resources are dangerously low

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1150756.html#1150756
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Those 8 Republicans just handed more voters to the Democrat party and they opened the flood gates even wider for the millions of illegal aliens that will still come.

Mr. Rohrabacher of California is explaining in greater detail that illegal aliens that will now become legal will come before American Citizens since a great number belong to varying minority groups. He says to "look closely at the vote."

Psalm 139:14
    They are already coming before American Citizens. there will definately be a backlash for this one as well there should be I think the American people should have a say so on matters such as this. Obama makes me sick

This will really fuel the cartels human smuggling operation - they will be making even more money!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: america betrayed

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    Our country has been betrayed by the very people who are supposed to represent us. Did they not learn from november 2? also it really ticks me off for some many flaming liberals on abortion to talk about little children. I am not going to debate the abortion issue, but even many pro-choice lawmakers dont suppor unrestricted abortion on demand.

america we have been sold out. I sadly encourage people to prepare for the worse if we dont hold the senate. we must vote out everyone who supports this even if it means the seat goes to a bigger liberal. as Andrew johnson once said "treason must be made odious"

I pray to God we hold the senate.

also any republican or moderate conservative voting for this is like a chicken voting for colonel sanders. and black people should be especially outraged as this will hurt them with college and jobs competing. I cant belive the cbc suppurts this. they have lost touch with the peopel they represent.
    I AM OUTRAGED BY THE FACT THAT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BECAUSE IT WILL HURT US ALL. THOSE WHO WE ELECT AND SEND TO WASHINGTON DO NOT CARE ABOUT US AT ALL. AND AS THE CBC, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A GROUP OF YES MAM AND NO SIR GROUP OF IDIOTS WHO ARE SELLING OUT THEIR OWN PEOPLE FOR A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. AND THE SAME GOES FOR OBAMA, THE POS.

BTW, MAYBE ALL OF THE STATES SHOULD SUCCEED FROM THE UNION THE WAY THEY DID DURING THE CIVIL WAR. GRETA JUST SAID THE DREAM ACT IS EXPECTED TO FAIL IN THE SENATE AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT IT DOES

I just researched what the status of the 8 traitors are and 7 of the 8 Republicans who voted for the Dream Act are lame ducks, either having been defeated or choosing not to run for re-election. The female Cuban from Florida, Ileana Ros is the only one who was re-elected and will be around next year. 5 of the 8 are immigrants and their loyalty of course is to their homeland and the illegal aliens from those countries, instead of the citizens they're elected and paid to represent.

I pray the Senate has heard US, understands our concerns and puts this beast 6 feet under.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast