Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just donated money to the pac fund. I am outraged by what the House did by passing the dream act. I pray that the Senate will block it tomorrow.

I worry for our country if the government continues to go against the will of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    BTW, MAYBE ALL OF THE STATES SHOULD SUCCEED FROM THE UNION THE WAY THEY DID DURING THE CIVIL WAR. GRETA JUST SAID THE DREAM ACT IS EXPECTED TO FAIL IN THE SENATE AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT IT DOES
    hey that is the dream of dr king. white people and black people and legal immigrants in brotherhood to protect our way our life.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

I am not sure were to put this. Since we know the country is going to hell in an enchilada ( no pun intended) people may need to prepare. Those fellow sportsmen on the group or concered citizens looking to protect your second amendment rights I have a couple tidbits.

First off thesportsmansguide.com sells various survival and hunting equipment and ammo. They have winchester 9mm 50 round boxes for like $7.80 which is a super price. I bought 15 boxes after the vote.

another thing for citizens who are living in areas were you could fall victim to crime because of the illegals getting to big for their britches i would seriously consider your second amendment rights. some states dont allow concealled carry permits. if you are in one i would get one. If you are not i would find out about open carry. This is a law in some states that if you are legal to own a gun you can walk around with a gun strapped to your hip as long as its viewable in a holster. The shirt cant be covering it or a jacket.

I am not a laywer so check with one, but i think alot of good hard working people might be becoming crime victims because of this betrayal.

General Lee why did you evere surrender? Our government never would have stood for this crap
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010
    I just donated money to the pac fund. I am outraged by what the House did by passing the dream act. I pray that the Senate will block it tomorrow.

I worry for our country if the government continues to go against the will of the people.
    Welcome commonsense2010 and thank you for the help, we appreciate it and glad you found us.

Not a surprise this passed the House esp when so many have been voted out. Imo a lame duck congress shouldn't be able to do anything unless it is an emergency....what happened today is an example of why.

Take heart that the Senate will bury this rammed through lame duck rushed piece of (well, I'll be proper) legislation.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by commonsense2010

Welcome to ALIPAC, commonsennse2010, and thank you so much for your contribution.

We are all just heart-sick about this vote in the House, but we've worked hard for weeks on the Senate, so lets hope we can save it there.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

my condolences to all citizens, if this will continue, so your country will come to the same shit which happens to Russia in 1917. I had that experience to live in totalitarian country. many Americans do not want to learn from other mistakes, they want to step on their own rakes. Liberals destroying US, they want to be kind to everyone, it is not a good way to keep freedom.
    I hope next year, when Congress will be Republican, they can do something about dream act to quit it.

I guess now that I belong to a minority group I get to be hyphenated. I am now a American-American.
    I would laugh if I wasn't so angered at my representative, and worried about what tomorrow will bring. Talk about a stressful birthday.

I find out the news, and what do I do? I respond like an AMERICAN and eat 3 pieces of cake! But who cares, I'm not overweight...yet...

I emptied out my Paypal account to save my country. May those dollars go far.

Thank you for joining us, mermaid.

Bridget wrote:
    would laugh if I wasn't so angered at my representative, and worried about what tomorrow will bring. Talk about a stressful birthday.

I find out the news, and what do I do? I respond like an AMERICAN and eat 3 pieces of cake! But who cares, I'm not overweight...yet..
    A very Happy Birthday to you dear Bridget.

I could use some chocolate and a big glass of milk.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a headache and can't sleep.
    Hell, in some places you have to speak spanish just to get a simple factory job. This is no longer America!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast