Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    WORKING FOR CHANGE: ON IT......

Menendez is voting no? Somehow I don't believe it.
    I am not sure Menendez is voting no.There may have been a mix-up when I was explaining to SOSADFORUS that Martinez was from FL and he is voting NO.

Does someone else have a NO from Menendez ?

I have a no from Martiex . I was so shocked when she said he is voting no that I was silent , she thought I got disconnected ,lol.

Mulkowski is a lost cause. Her staff member, who sounds just like her, said she hasn't made any commitments on the issue one way or the other. I was POLITE when I said "what do you mean, the vote could be at any time now, and she doesn't know whether or not she is voting for or against it"? Ugh!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ander Crenshaw, hasn't made up his mind yet ! I told her how long does it take to decide if you will help bring down your country . Why dose he have to even consider , she said,' she did't know'.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizationsORG/NILC/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=12129

just edited their letter and sent my faxes from there.
    Great idea - I just hit my totally USELESS senators from PA again. However, I really think Specter is a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I'm changing tact on this a bit. As William said in the announcement. How is the Dream Act "germain" to the Defense Bill? My faxes and emails today are focusing on that point. In other words, don't blackmail us with lack of funding for our troops and our National Defense in order to fund the education of illegal aliens.

It's time we told Congress we're tired of these underhanded tactics as well
    Me too cvangel. I think THIS is a critical point to be made.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I just spoke to John Mica who came to the phone after his aid couldn't reply on the bill since it is not come before the house yet . He said he is against any kind of amnesty including backdoor . He said he will also vote against any benefit to illegals also .

We need to thank these people who are helping us . I told him thank you for being an american and serving his people .

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I'm changing tact on this a bit. As William said in the announcement. How is the Dream Act "germain" to the Defense Bill? My faxes and emails today are focusing on that point. In other words, don't blackmail us with lack of funding for our troops and our National Defense in order to fund the education of illegal aliens.

It's time we told Congress we're tired of these underhanded tactics as well
    Yeah, I faxed this to most Senators.

Dear Senator,

The act of trying to sneak AMNESTY into a DEFENSE bill is sickening. It is being rushed in hopes American voices, which have clearly been in opposition to this, will not be heard. Once again, anti-American special interests are trying to cram their agenda down our throats. Don’t let them because we are not going to forget this vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Gogo,

I have sent our NO list to Numbers and they are working to verify our findings.

Please combine our list and the Numbers list to create one NO list for our uses.

W
    OK William. Thanks. Most of our NO list was from yesterday from confirmations made by ALIPACER'S. I got a strong Cobern confirmation today but they hadn't called Numbers. According to Numbers the Senate office must call them to put them on the NO pledge list.

I'll lay off the list until we have more because its hard to edit in Announcements.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK I'm getting confused I just read we are to be on another thread - this link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&start=25

Where should I be????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi guys

I've been away, but this is a list that numbers usa gave me earlier today. Both GA. Senators assured me a No vote with Chambliss's office calling me. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. Back to calls.

SENATORS MOST IN NEED OF PHONE CALLS

The senators noted below voted NO on the Comprehensive Amnesty in June, but have not yet pledged to vote NO on the DREAM Act amnesty.

Phone them by contacting the Senate switchboard at 202-224-3121.

Alabama: Shelby
    Alaska: Murkowski, Stevens
    Arkansas: Pryor
    Colorado: Allard
    Idaho: Crapo
    Indiana: Bayh
    Iowa: Grassley, Harkin
    Kansas: Brownback
    Kentucky: McConnell
    Louisiana: Landrieu
    Maine: Collins
    Michigan: Stabenow
    Minnesota: Coleman
    Mississippi: Cochran
    Missouri: Bond, McCaskill
    Montana: Baucus, Tester
    Nebraska: Nelson (Ben)
    Nevada: Ensign
    New Hampshire: Sununu
    New Mexico: Bingaman, Domenici
    North Carolina: Dole
    North Dakota: Dorgan
    Ohio: Brown, Voinovich
    Oklahoma: Coburn
    Oregon: Smith
    South Carolina: DeMint
    South Dakota: *Johnson, Thune
    Texas: Cornyn, Hutchison
    Utah: Hatch
    Vermont: Sanders
    Virginia: Warner, Webb
    West Virginia: Byrd, Rockefeller
    Wyoming: Enzi, Barrasso

* Did not vote in June

During consideration of the Department of Defense authorization bill (H.R. 1585) this week, open-borders senators may attempt to attach three proposals that, when taken together, would give amnesty to millions of illegal aliens and dramatically increase the importation of foreign workers at a time 10 million Americans are looking for jobs and can't find employment. The floor vote on the amendment containing the DREAM Act amnesty (SA 2237) may occur as early as Wednesday, September 19.