Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barbara Boxer's offices are not answering. I was able to leave voicemail at the DC office but no conversation with live person. I contacted Feinstein's DC office earlier. Emails and faxes also sent.

working4change
    Of course my two are not answering the phones goes to voice mail and they are full. No staff can be found by the switchboard but I'm calling other states and I'm sending extra impact hand delivered to my two by Congress.org.

Also caps has fax set up also.

Someone posted on another thread a blurb from a pro-Dream Act site on senators who "could" or "should" support the Dream Act/amnesty. Here are some names from that list of those who, according to them, could or should support the Dream Act. I don't believe this list is complete, but I would include these senators in your calls & faxes etc. (and please post names and info based on your calls. Feel free to correct me where applicable):

-Alexander
    -Burr
    -Cornyn
    -Bennett
    -Brownback
    -Collins
    -Cornyn
    -Grassley
    -Gregg
    -Snowe
    -Domenici
    -Hutchison
    -Kyl
    -Lott
    -McConnell
    -Murkowski
    -Roberts
    -Sanders
    -Snowe
    -Stevens
    -Voinovich
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've called Boxer and Feinstein they are both co-sponsors to this amendment. I've called coryn's and is always business. McConell's office just puts you on hold and let's you sit there. I tried twice. I've called Lott's office and no position. They are all saying they don't have a statement of position or they don't know. I talked to Steven's in AK and they are getting a lot of calls. Lott's office said more calls for the amendment than against.

So far that's it. I'll keep trying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alexander (R-TN) - has released no public position. His office is receiving many calls against the DREAM Act.

Call into Brownback's office. She said he hasn't given her a statement yet but she would give him my input.

Burr (R-NC) still releasing no position.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Burr (R-NC) still releasing no position.
    Here we go again.

W

Vitter's office just confirmed he is AGAINST the amendment.

Cornyn (R-TX) - can't get through...not able to leave a message

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast