Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AMNESTY RED ALERT

These Senators OPPOSE the DREAM ACT, their offices told me this AM:
    1. Sen. JIM BUNNING (R-KY)
    2. Sen. CLAIRE MCCASKILL (D-MO)

These staff members in these offices simply cut me off when I said I was calling in opposition:
    1. Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS)
    2. Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)
    3. Sen. Byron Dorgan (D-ND) (Yes, our Sen. Dorgan!)

Sen. Brownback is a devout Catholic, and passage of the DREAM ACT is evidentally a major goal in what the Catholic Church now calls its "social agenda".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grassley (R-IA) - no one is evening answering the phone, just keeps ringing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gregg (R-NH) - releasing no public position as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Burr (R-NC) still releasing no position.
    Here we go again.

W
    Besides telling the staffer I wanted him to vote NO on the DREAM Act, I expressed my dissatisfaction with Burr's vote on Dorgan's mexican trucks amendment. I said Burr has a chance to reedem himself with a NO vote on DREAM Act amnesty.

It's getting to be like an endless loop...Snowe (R-ME) has not relaesed any position. Also, on all my calls besides requesting a NO vote on DREAM Act amnesty...I request a NO vote to any H1-B and H-2B visa expansion.

BTW, Populist...thanks for posting the list. I'm working my way down this first before going onto others.

I have already made my calls to the senators from state. I also faxed, e-mailed and sent letters. Righ now I am emailing to the senators who are sponsoring this. I'll try to get emails to as many others as I can.

I am writing new letters as well to send. I am so angry that they are doing another sneaky act. I have told them that they have forgotten USA citizens in their rush embracing commerce as well as foreign nationals. I reminded them that they are USA citizens representatives, we are the ones who vote legally! Not corporations, not foreign nationals.

Cornyn and Hutchison seem to have busy offices today.

I called one Senator's office and said, "I'm calling about the Dream Act and Visa Increases". The person answering the phone said, "I will tell the Senator you are opposed to this. What is your zip code"?

I didn't tell him I was opposed to it.

I guess that tells us who is calling today.

Dixie

Domenici (R-NM) playing footsie...no position released. His office is receiving a lot of calls from outraged New Mexicans against the DREAM Act.

working4change
    I am faxing the senators on your list now Populist. I will try to call them as well.

Real Id Cram the Menendez and Lautenberg email boxes Menendez is a cosponsor and an arrogant one also.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast