Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Ask NumbersUSA & FAIR To Stop Supporting Deal on DACA Amnesty for illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicCity View Post
    Has anyone else phoned Numbers USA? How about CIS or FAIR? If so, what was their response?
    I called all three of them today and not one of them has responded to me or ALIPAC and Van and Roy have my cel number! Ive been told by 10 people NumbersUSA is telling people that USA Today misquoted Roy Beck on this and while I hope that is the case, they need to put out a press release to that effect otherwise they are just doing a damage control dance and playing both sides.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    FOX News Bret Baier on with Dana Perino excitedly read the words today from NumbersUSA and the other groups now supporting an amnesty. These trusted groups betrayed the American people with this turn-a-round on amnesty after a decade or more of fighting against any amnesty. They engaged the citizens as partners, calling, faxing, emailing, visits.

These Judas actions in words is a shame for America and millions of supporters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I told Van that NumbersUSA needed to put out a press release as well setting the record straight. Let's hope that they do.

Has anyone else phoned Numbers USA? How about CIS or FAIR? If so, what was their response?

Hi Magic City. I have spoken to NumbersUSA and Van recently asking the group not to support the DACA amnesty after an alert from Alipac that they may do it. He agreed with the points against it and yet they now seem to be for some type of deal in trade for other things.

I hope others will contact these groups and ask them to step back from any compromise. The American people do not get the promises. We are left with tens of millions of illegal aliens from an amnesty deal thirty years ago.

This newest amnesty talk undoubtedly has thousands of new foreign citizens rushing to get in to the country to get legalization just like the 1986 amnesty that rolled on for two decades.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-09-2018 at 06:58 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Hi Magic City. I have spoken to NumbersUSA and Van recently asking the group not to support the DACA amnesty after an alert from Alipac that they may do it. He agreed with the points against it and yet they now seem to be for some type of deal in trade for other things.

I hope others will contact these groups and ask them to step back from any compromise. The American people do not get the promises. We are left with tens of millions of illegal aliens from an amnesty deal thirty years ago.

This newest amnesty talk undoubtedly has thousands of new foreign citizens rushing to get in to the country to get legalization just like the 1986 amnesty that rolled on for two decades.
    Thanks, GeorgiaPeach. This whole situation is like a nightmare concocted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Coincidentally, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donahue was just on Special Report with Brett Baier touting the virtues of amnesty.

Thanks, GeorgiaPeach. This whole situation is like a nightmare concocted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Coincidentally, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donahue was just on Special Report with Brett Baier touting the virtues of amnesty.
    Thank you MagicCity. Mr. Donahue was undoubtedly excited to hear any talk of amnesty.

It would be good to post the video. Hopefully one if us can locate it.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12