Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bad News & Emergency Measures

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have totaled the returns for our first funds drive of 2022, and by the deadline, we only received $15,346 of the minimum of $20,000 we needed to fund our operations into May. At this level, we do not have the funds to continue much past the end of March.

Although this is a major blow to our operations and our momentum in the 2022 elections, we are trying not to get too discouraged.

At this time last year, we had raised $25,000, and today we find many hundreds of our prior donors have not renewed their support yet this year.

To try and save ALIPAC and our national fight to support candidates who oppose illegal immigration and Amnesty as we do, we are going to ATTEMPT THE FOLLOWING EMERGENCY MEASURES.

1. We are going to move the fundraising deadline back to next Monday, March 21. If you can make a new donation or you are one of our missing prior donors, please weigh in using our secure link...

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

2. On Monday, I will launch an emergency effort to reach our missing donors by phone and mail. I will make the calls myself, and I will assemble the letters personally from my home office to A. Save us funds and B. Send only small groups of letters at a time because if the letters cost more than they return, then a large mailer could further financially injure our PAC.

3. We know Big Tech has increased their level of interference with our communications in their effort to influence and dominate US elections this year, so we may spend some of your donation money on ways to attempt to bypass some of their blocking.

4. Redirecting my attention to fundraising calls and letters at this crucial time in the primaries will cost us dearly because it is time that should be spent reaching out to, influencing, surveying, endorsing, and supporting our candidates! If anyone is willing to help offset this damage to our operations by volunteering to send our survey to candidates in your state, please email me at WilliamG@alipac.us.

IF YOU ARE AMONG THE MANY HUNDREDS OF OUR PRIOR DONORS WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YET IN 2022, THEN PLEASE SAVE OUR ORGANIZATION AND SAVE US VALUABLE TIME AND MONEY WE ARE ABOUT TO SPEND REACHING OUT TO YOU BY PHONE AND MAIL BY RENEWING YOUR SUPPORT BY MONDAY AT>>>

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

We should be advancing on the open-borders sellouts with the largest group of angry Americans ever in an effort to make history in 2022, but instead, our organization is on life support.

We cannot let our last opportunity to disrupt this globalist cabal go to waste.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC.us
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622
    (919) 787-6009

PS: Again we want to thank all of you who have sacrificed to get us this far into 2022. You are true American patriots and you are the reason we are going to attempt these Emergency Measures.
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-17-2022 at 01:22 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)