Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: BREAKING NEWS! Obama Birth Certificate Ruled a Forgery by Police

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It appears Breitbarts death was a heart related issue, something they stated he had dealt with in the last year. Although he was quite young and this seems so unreal, it is probable for someone his age to have a catastrophic failure of their heart. For example, one Washington state legislator was found dead at a resort this last year, and his autopsy showed it was heart failure, he also was really young. Sometimes people are born with congenital heart problems they did not know they had till adulthood and then there is more damage done, sometimes too much.

As for the issue at hand of Obamas certificate being a fake....I am anxiously awaiting to find out the next step to be taken. Someone in congress is going to have to take it on to be investigated and if found true, and the White House cannot provide anything else to verify a U.S. birth then Congress needs to act. Someone I know today stated that Rush said that Obama and his team knew this was a fake, an obvious one and was simply using it as a way to make the conservatives look bad and discredit them during the election year by bringing out a genuine verifiable document that will prove his citizenship. Anyone know if Rush said or suggested this, and if so, would they really be playing that game?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth View Post
    Someone I know today stated that Rush said that Obama and his team knew this was a fake, an obvious one and was simply using it as a way to make the conservatives look bad and discredit them during the election year by bringing out a genuine verifiable document that will prove his citizenship. Anyone know if Rush said or suggested this, and if so, would they really be playing that game?
    This defies all sound logic. If they had a valid U.S. birth certificate, they would have presented it at the beginning rather than stick a thumb in the eye of We the People by presenting two obvious forgeries.

But they don't have a valid U.S. birth document, because he was born in Mombasa, Kenya, as attested by his step-grandmother Mama Sarah Onyango Obama; as corroborated by his half-sister and half-brother in Kenya; as stated repeatedly by Members of Kenya's Parliament in session and on the record; as stated by the Hon. Peter Ogego, Kenya's Ambassador to the U.S., to WRIF-Detroit, live and on the air; as recorded in numerous African newspapers, and as commonly recorded in U.S. newspapers BEFORE his July 27, 2004 keynote speech to the DNC in Boston made him a potential candidate for President.

Many people recall the off-air exchange between Dr. Alan Keyes and Mr. Obama on Oct. 12, 2004, several seconds after the end of their U.S. Senate campaign debate, when C-SPAN THOUGHT the cameras and microphones were turned off... but they weren't. The C-SPAN recording only includes the actual debate, and not their post-debate remarks.

Dr. Alan Keyes: "You're not even a natural born citizen!"
    Ill. Rep. Barack Obama: “So what? I'm running for the U.S. Senate, not the Presidency.”
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 03-02-2012 at 06:17 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn View Post
    Breitbarts sudden death is certainly suspicious. Wonder if anyone is asking the same question?
    I am very suspicious...

American Elizabeth said

It appears Breitbarts death was a heart related issue
    Always is when you die your heart stops!!!! The question is what caused it to stop!!!!

working4change
    WND EXCLUSIVE
    Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated?

Noting that the cause of Andrew Breitbart’s unexpected death yesterday was being examined by the Los Angeles County Coroner’s office, talk-radio host Michael Savage raised the question of whether the conservative media powerhouse – who recently announced he had videos that could politically damage President Obama – was murdered.

On his top-rated show today, Savage played an audio clip of Breitbart telling an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last month that he had obtained videos that shed light on Obama’s ties to radicals in the early 1980s who helped propel him to the presidency.

“Maybe my overly active imagination kicked into overdrive,” Savage told his listeners of his decision to raise the question. “But you heard what Breitbart said – he has videos … we’re going to vet the president.”

Breitbart reportedly was walking near his home in Brentwood, Calif., just after midnight this morning when he collapsed. A neighbor saw him fall and called 911. Emergency crews tried to revive him and rushed him to the emergency room at the UCLA Medical Center.

It’s entirely plausible, Savage acknowledged, that Breitbart simply collapsed of a heart attack because of overwork and a reported history of health problems.

“I’m asking a crazy question,” Savage said, “but so what? We the people want an answer. This was not an ordinary man. If I don’t ask this question, I would be remiss.”

Breitbart told the CPAC crowd last month that the videos would reveal Obama during a time when he was meeting a “bunch of silver ponytails” – referring to Weather Underground terror group members Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

Ayers and Dohrn reportedly launched Obama’s political career with a fundraiser in their Chicago home.

Savage noted that Breitbart had dinner with Ayers and Dorhn three weeks ago at the couple’s Hyde Park residence on Chicago’s South Side, which is near Obama’s home. Breitbart was invited by Daily Caller Editor-in-Chief Tucker Carlson, who won an Internet auction for a dinner party with the couple.

“I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart said at CPAC, promising they would show how “racial division and class warfare are central” to the “hope and change” that Obama”sold in 2008.”

“He threatened the president at CPAC with video that could derail the president’s campaign,” Savage said.

“I pray it was natural causes, but we’ll never know the truth.”

Savage said that if Breitbart’s colleagues have the videos, they should post them as soon as possible and make them viral “or they’ll never see the light of day.”

Savage said he hadn’t spoken with Breitbart for the past two years, but he recalled the media mogul’s visited to his home in the Bay Area.

“He spoke for three straight hours,” Savage said. “I was unable to say a word.”

Savage also attended a party at Breitbart’s Los Angeles home.

“I told him two years ago to get a body guard. Never be alone in the street,” Savage said.

Savage, the author of the bestselling novel “Abuse of Power,” put on his novelist hat and speculated about ways a murderer could remain undetected by inducing a heart attack that didn’t leave any traces.

A caller from Savage’s native New York City said there’s a simple way to find out what happened.

“If the tapes come out, he died of a heart attack,” the caller said. “If the tapes don’t come out, they whacked him.”

“The Savage Nation” airs live Monday through Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern. It can be heard online through stations such as KSTE in Sacramento.

Michael Savage: Was Breitbart assassinated?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Honestly, we do have to wonder, I did not know about those tapes. If so, I am surprised someone has not gone ater Arpaio for this investigation...any thoughts on that? I was also told that Hannity is doing some special on this all? Was it about the tapes, and his connections?

Truth is stranger than fiction. I remember a neighbor we had living up in Washington during the 9/11 times. We lived fairly close to the Naval Base, and within days of 9/11 happening, we got a visit from a woman who claimed she found out I was new to the area and was selling Mary Kay (although we hade been then about 6 months by this time). She admitted she worked for the local CIA office, which I thought was a strange combo of interests and jobs, CIA/Mark Kay sales.....

She insisted on coming back although I was clearly not interested, then one day, she was over, asked to use my phone, did, and then did not hear from her in about one month, she suddenly called out of the blue said some random things and the call was over and I never heard from her again...Truth is stranger than fiction I think they were canvassing the town checking out newcomers to the area, my husband had once been in the Air Force doing sensitive work, I told the neighbor my thoughts and she laughed me off saying I had watched one too many spy movies. You tell me, was I wrong? I think it was reasonably plausible that CIA during that time would have done this. I also think it is plausible everything in Breitbarts death should be looked into considering those tapes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    Honestly, we do have to wonder, I did not know about those tapes. If so, I am surprised someone has not gone ater Arpaio for this investigation...any thoughts on that? I was also told that Hannity is doing some special on this all? Was it about the tapes, and his connections?
    My thoughts are Sure they control everything. Arpaio has received death threats, have you ever checked out how many around the Clintons died suspiciously? How many things are hidden for Obama? Look at the information on 911, many people today still refuse to take it seriously. The same with the Oklahoma bombing. The Kennedy assassination do you think all the truth has come out on that. The UFO situation still mysterious things there. With all the money, power, and control at stake nothing surprises me. This is just recent things how many before when people were less suspicious do you think were hidden? So who knows when they want to get rid of someone or shut them up they have ways. My opinion of course!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 03-02-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: I always type faster than my brain works

Savage is right. Those tapes need to be released immediately. If someone killed Andrew to stop the tapes, their goal needs to be thwarted. If Andrew died of natural causes, his ambition should be carried out in his honor.

RELEASE THE TAPES!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

“I told him two years ago to get a body guard. Never be alone in the street,” Savage said.
    Never be alone in the streets.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Never be alone in the streets.

W
    Obama has paid millions to keep his college transcripts and everything else he does under wraps! He really doesn't want these video's made public, if he can't get his hands on them he will start making up lame weak excuses, pretty much like his whole term in office!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast