Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Child F-Bomb Video attacking Trump Backfiring on Gay & Illegal Alien groups

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Donald Trump and Marco Rubio campaigns are now making the same prediction this morning.. Details at...

http://www.alipac.us/f12/trump-blast...-video-325184/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ARE HILLARY'S PEOPLE SECRETLY BEHIND 'DEPORT RACISM' VIDEO?

Published on Thursday, 05 November 2015 01:09Written by Jack BuckbyHits: 26613
    Follow Jack Buckby on Twitter - @jackbuckby
    Today we were graced with a new video by a group called ‘Deport Racism 2016’ which featured young Latino children swearing like sailors (If you haven’t seen it, here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDW1R9OmOr0).
    When I first considered writing a piece about this, I shrugged it off as not worth my time. It’s just another video with ill-thought-out arguments and ludicrous claims by perpetual victims using children as frontmen.
    However, the more I see of this, the angrier and more compelled I feel to out this for what it is: liberals exploiting children to perpetuate a false narrative.
    Then, as I sat down to pick apart said false narrative, things got bizarre. Although the PAC’s website links directly to the Bernie Sanders website, the source code in the site reveals bizarre references to the Hilary Clinton site.
    Scroll down the page, and there is a feature that asks ‘Which 2016 candidate’s not an asshole on immigration?’. Clicking this takes the user directly to the immigration policy page of www.feelthebern.org – a Bernie Sanders campaign page, suggesting that Deport Racism could well be a PAC supporting Sanders’ campaign. This conflicts with the source code that references Hillary campaign gear, campaign accessories and a file called ‘White House Wonder Woman’. Clearly the coder has been lazy.

And there’s more. Code also refers to www.billforfirstlady2016.com, a website for a ‘national online grassroots movement of young Americans to support Hillary Clinton for president in 2016 and make ‘herstory’ by putting a woman in the White House’.

The ‘White House Wonder Woman’ file also seems to be a Vimeo video that has since been made private by the user, and a further video of ‘Bill’s Coast-to-Coast Campaign for First Lady’, which features a Bill Clinton character connecting with voters to gain support for Hillary’s campaign, is also referenced in the source code.

You can take a look for yourself by viewing the source code at the following link:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20151104224813/http://deportracism.com/collections/

And then it gets even weirder

A search for the domain information for www.deportracism.com shows that the registrant is Luke Montgomery, a Hillary Clinton activist and, according to Wikipedia, the founder of BillforFirstLady.com and FCKH8.com.

Is it possible that the reason this code remained in the Deport Racism site because it was initially designed to be a site supporting the Clinton campaign, which later switched to supporting Bernie? And, if this is the case, am I conspiratorial nutcase for thinking perhaps Hillary’s people backed out to avoid the coming backlash from Trump’s campaign and their deep pockets?

Credit to @misfitpundit for initially alerting me to this issue.

http://libertygb.org.uk/v1/index.php...47-jack-buckby

Most likely that Luke Montgomery or his webmaster was trying to make money off selling Hillary Clinton merchandise but has moved on to Bernie Sanders which is where all the grass roots energy on the left is.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12