Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christmas 2014: A Time of Prayer for America?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have all worked very hard in 2014, and while we have succeeded with our mission of electing more amnesty opponents and holding back the nation destroying amnesty bill. S. 744, at this time our mission to Stop Obama's unconstitutional amnesty decree battle is yet to be decided.

Many GOP lawmakers left DC after voting to pass the CRomnibus bill claiming they would return to stop Obama's amnesty in January. But they gave Obama 1.1 Trillion dollars and almost two months of time to rush the implementation of his dastardly plan! Many of us now suspect that Boehner's and McConnell's January plans will be to tell Republicans they should "stop Obama" by passing their own "piece by piece" immigration reform bill which will of course contain the "piece" that is amnesty legislation harvested from S. 744 that rubber stamps and forgives Obama's amnesty decree!

When Obama addressed a big room full of illegal immigrants and their supporters at a Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute function on October 2, 2014, he said...

"No force on earth could stop us!" (click for video)

Yes, you heard that right. Obama said that no force on Earth can stop him and his illegal alien army. This army of illegals will begin to take on new and horrific meanings in all our lives if they get the Obama-McConnell-Boehner Amnesty Plot through! Anyone else notice how he uses the word "spirit" but never mentions God?

So is it perhaps time we called on a greater power not of this Earth ourselves?

We are considering calling for a "Time of Prayer" for Christmas 2014 where we politely ask Americans of all races, political parties, and walks of life to take a brief pause on Christmas Eve 2014 to pray to God together. Perhaps if we appeal to the Lord together, our nation can be saved from this powerful earthly threat to our freedoms and security that is emanating from our own government.

Many of ALIPAC's supporters feel that America is dying because of our departure from the Lord. We believe that our connection with God was stronger in the past, and when our connection with our creator was more valued and more of an intrinsic part of our lives, our nation prospered and vanquished any enemy foreign or domestic.

For those who support ALIPAC and our fight against illegal immigration who do not necessarily share these views, we hope that you will support our efforts to pray that America and our families will be delivered from this very powerful and destructive evil we are battling today.

We've always pointed out that as Americans we may have many different opinions and beliefs about what is causing illegal immigration, but our agreement in support of the existing laws and Constitution of the United States is what unites us!

Obama has been throwing around a lot of fake bible quotes lately and hinting at scripture about "We were strangers once," but many of us get the impression that Obama's use of the words "Good book says" means a good book he read and liked, not the Bible!

The Bible tells us in Luke 11:19, "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." and in Jeremiah 21: 12-14, "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile."

Perhaps if we seek the Lord together this Christmas we can restore that spirit of the Lord that animated prior generations of Americans to build and sustain this nation and our freedoms.

Many of ALIPAC's activists have been praying all along for guidance and the strength to fight in this effort against such powerful adversaries that have such advantages over us. This Christmas we would just be asking everyone to pray together for America and we would make it clear that our prayer is a reaction to the horrible state of affairs we are witnessing in our nation and in DC!

Please respond to this email to share with us your constructive ideas and suggestions about possibly doing a National Time of Prayer effort for this Christmas 2014 where we pray that God will save our nation and deliver us from these lying corrupt politicians from both major parties who are killing America and putting us and future generations of America in mortal peril.

I look forward to hearing back from many of you and thank you again for all of the devoted support to our organization and cause.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 12-15-2014 at 03:49 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)