Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Is CO Mass Shooter a DACA, Dreamer, or Refugee?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is CO Mass Shooter a DACA, Dreamer, or Refugee?

Is CO Mass Shooter a DACA, Dreamer, or Refugee?

Activists ask Congress & Media for missing immigration status information

For National Release | March 23, 2021

Call your Reps and Senators now to inquire then share & debate this release on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE) .. (LINKED HERE) .. (PARLER HERE) .. (MINDS HERE) .. (SLUG HERE) .. (BRIGHTEON HERE) ... (CLOUTHUB HERE) ..(MEW HERE)

(Raleigh, NC) Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC.us) is seeking the missing immigration status of foreign-born mass shooter 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa who claimed on his now-deleted Facebook page that he was born in Syria in 1999 and came to the US in 2002.

At the time of this release, no articles contain this information which Americans would like to know.

To determine if America's immigration laws, policies, or dangerous refugee resettlement programs contributed to the murder of 10 US citizens in the King Soopers grocery store in Boulder by Ahmad Alissa, ALIPAC is asking members of the media to contact federal agencies...

to ask if Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa's immigration status classification is as a...

-- DACA Amnesty recipient
    -- Potential Dreamer Amnesty recipient under (HR 6), which just passed the US House
    -- illegal immigrant
    -- asylum seeker
    -- resettled refugee
    -- or naturalized US citizen

In the absence of this important information in articles, activists are asking members of Congress to acquire and share Alissa's immigration status with the public.

News reports indicate that Alissa posted on Facebook he did not like President Trump's immigration positions and that he felt Americans were Islamophobic before he murdered 10 people.

Is there any information that suggests Alissa mentioned or planned his attack on the Facebook social media platform since the Parler social media platform was shut down over allegations people planned attacks in DC?

All ALIPAC activists are being asked to contact their members of Congress and the US Senate to request the immigration status information missing from articles reporting on the Boulder Colorado massacre by Syrian-born Muslim Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa and to share that information.

For more information about ALIPAC's 16-year mission to defend American jobs and lives from dangerous immigration, asylum, and refugee resettlement programs, please visit www.alipac.us

###

Help us find the missing immigration status info on this Syrian-born mass murderer by calling your member of Congress and two US Senators (Regardless of party). Ask for the name and email of the person who handles immigration for their office, then email your written request for "The immigration status of CO mass shooter Ahmad Alissa, was he DACA, Dreamer, or refugee?". We need Americans reaching out to as many DC lawmakers as possible for this info asap. Send your results to Alerts@alipac.us
    https://www.congress.gov/contact-us

Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-23-2021 at 03:54 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Facebook and Instagram removed his accounts as soon as his name was released. He lived in Arvada and had to travel to Boulder.

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa biography: 13 things about Arvada, Colorado man

By Marky O'Brien on March 23, 2021

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa is a resident of Colorado, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:

1. He lives in Arvada, Colorado. (a)
    2. He was born in Syria and moved to the U.S. in 2002, according to his Facebook account. (b)
    3. He is interested in computer engineering, computer science and kickboxing. He described himself as a 138-pound wrestler trying to make the world a better place. (b) (c)
    4. He is 13 years younger than his brother Ali Aliwi Alissa, who described him as very anti-social, paranoid and mentally ill. (c)
    5. He has a sister who is 9 years older than him. She described him as nice and quiet. One day, while having lunch with his sister in a restaurant, according to Ali, he told her there were people in the parking lot looking for him but when she went out, there was no one. (c)
    6. On Facebook, he shared posts against gay marriage, abortion and Donald Trump’s stance on immigration. (c)
    7. From March 2015 to May 2018, he attended Arvada West High School. In 2017, he was arrested and accused of cold cocking a classmate at school. He allegedly punched the victim in the head. He claimed that weeks before the attack, the victim made fun of him and called him racial names. (d) (e)
    8. As a high school student, he got bullied a lot and he would describe being chased, having someone behind him and being looked for by someone, according to his brother Ali. (c)
    9. He often posted about mixed martial arts and jiu jitsu on his Facebook page and sometimes about Islam. In April 2016, he posted a photo of himself while wearing an Arvada West High School uniform while walking on a wrestling mat. (b) (c)
    10. In 2018, he pleaded guilty to an assault charge in the case related to the classmate he allegedly attacked in 2017. In May 2018, he graduated from Arvada West High School. (c) (d) (ed)
    11. In July 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Yeah if these racist islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could.” (c)
    12. On March 22, 2021, he fired at the King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, Colorado, killing Denny Stong, 20, Neven Stanisic, 23, Rikki Olds, 25, Tralona Bartkowiak, 49, Suzanne Fountain, 59, Teri Leiker, 51, Eric Talley, 51, Kevin Mahoney, 61, Lynn Murray, 62, and Jody Waters, 65. (a)
    13. He was 21 years old when he was arrested on March 22, 2021. He was charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder. His Facebook page was deleted after his arrest. (a) (c)

https://conandaily.com/2021/03/23/ah...-colorado-man/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ABC News: Alleged Colorado Shooter ‘Came to U.S. from Syria’ as a Child

ABC News: Alleged Colorado Shooter ‘Came to U.S. from Syria’ as a Child

by JOHN BINDER 23 Mar 2021

A suspect who allegedly murdered ten people after opening fire in a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store came to the United States from Syria as a child, according to ABC News.

On March 22, a gunman opened fire at the King Soopers grocery store in Boulder, about 25 miles northwest of Denver, Colorado, and killed ten people between the ages of 20 to 65-years-old. The suspect has been identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa.

According to ABC News investigative journalist Aaron Katersky, Alissa arrived in the U.S. at age 3 from Syria and became a naturalized American citizen. Alissa faces ten counts of first-degree murder.

Aaron Katersky
    @AaronKatersky

Boulder grocery store shooting suspect Ahmad Alissa, 21 of Arvada, CO, is charged with ten counts of first degree murder. He came to the US from Syria at age 3 and is an American citizen. He was shot through the leg but now stable.

11:47 AM · Mar 23, 2021

Aaron Katersky
    @AaronKatersky

Boulder shooting suspect Ahmad Al-Issa is believed to have been born in Syria, emigrated to the US when he was 3 years old and is an American citizen. He is charged locally with 10 counts of first-degree murder. The feds remain in a support role for now
    @JoshMargolin

Aaron Katersky
    @AaronKatersky

The suspect in the Boulder, CO shooting has been identified as Ahmad Alyssa, 21, of Arvada. He is charged with 10 counts of first degree murder. Oldest victim 65, youngest 20

11:43 AM · Mar 23, 2021

In the first few hours of taking office, President Joe Biden restarted immigration from Syria despite the State Department classifying the country as a “state sponsor of terrorism.”

Former President Donald Trump famously implemented a travel ban from a series of countries that have long been plagued with terrorism. Trump’s travel ban included Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Myanmar, Eritrea, Sudan, Tanzania, and Kyrgyzstan.

In June 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court
    ruled the travel ban constitutional by a 5-4 margin. Despite its constitutionality, Biden ended the travel ban and restarted immigration to the U.S. from the various countries.

Refugee admissions from Syria exploded in 2015 under former President Obama’s administration. From 2015 to 2019, more than 21,450 Syrian refugees permanently resettled in the U.S. The State Department, earlier this year, stopped daily reporting of refugee resettlement.

Likewise, from 2015 to 2019, more than 35,000 Syrian nationals have secured green cards to permanently resettle in the U.S. and eventually become naturalized American citizens.

In 2017, 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov was accused of murdering eight people in New York City in a targeted terrorist attack. Saipov
    arrived in the U.S. in 2010 from Uzbekistan after having won a visa in the annual Diversity Visa Lottery program.

Two months later, 27-year-old Akayed Ullah was arrested for allegedly attempting to detonate a suicide bomb in New York City and injuring three people. Ullah
    arrived in the U.S. in 2011 from Bangladesh as a relative of a green card-holder who had won their visa in the Visa Lottery.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/23/abc-news-alleged-colorado-shooter-came-us-syria-child/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Help us find the missing immigration status info on this Syrian-born mass murderer by calling your member of Congress and two US Senators (Regardless of party). Ask for the name and email of the person who handles immigration for their office, then email your written request for "The immigration status of CO mass shooter Ahmad Alissa, was he DACA, Dreamer, or refugee?". We need Americans reaching out to as many DC lawmakers as possible for this info asap. Send your results to Alerts@alipac.us
    https://www.congress.gov/contact-us

According to ABC News investigative journalist Aaron Katersky, Alissa arrived in the U.S. at age 3 from Syria and became a naturalized American citizen. Alissa faces ten counts of first-degree murder.
    We need a harder confirmation on this suspect's immigration status than an unverified claim by and ABC reporter.

ABC is highly biased and unreliable on immigration matters and is very likely to mislead American readers on this in my opinion.

NWO George Bush was president in 2002.

How many of these "refugees" did he bring to our soil, at our expense, to kill us and destroy our country?

Then how many millions did Barry Sotero bring here for another 8 years?

These programs need to be shut down. Many of these people come here are mentally ill, due to tribal inbreeding, and thousands of years of this along with their hate of our country.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

(Two of the images were not in the original article,links are provided, NM)

If, in fact, he came to this country in 2002 then he came during the Bush Administration. At the time the Syrian refugee "crisis" had not started because it was before the Syrian war.

In 2002 there were restrictions on entries from certain countries per John Ashcroft, , including Syria as outlined in the Special Registration that also required entries to be called in. Those countries were. Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan & Syria,Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Eritrea, Lebanon, Morocco, North Korea, Oman, Qatar, Somalia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen,Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan & Kuwait.'

Special Registration' Program

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/arti...ation-program/

The shooter was a paranoid and according to his family mentally ill, naturalized Syrian who felt he was the victim of bias because he was Middle Eastern. The victims appear to have very little in common, other than their heritage.

Is it possible that the virulent racial targeting of white Americans by the left could have contributed to and spun up the shooters rage against people that he was paranoid about ? This, in my opinion, is a question that will asked in the days to come.

‘Always Had a Smile’: These Are the Victims of the Boulder Massacre

Employees of King Soopers were among those gunned down on Monday, alongside much-loved friends, mothers, and colleagues.
    Pilar Melendez
    Rachel Olding
    John Herrick
    Emma Athena

Updated Mar. 23, 2021 6:44PM ET / Published Mar. 23, 2021 2:30PM ET

Melissa Wing was shocked, but not surprised, when she heard her old neighbor Eric Talley was the first cop to confront a shooter with an AR-556 semiautomatic at a Boulder King Soopers grocery store Monday.
    “If there is somebody in danger, he’s gonna go right in,” Wing, who lived next door to the Boulder police officer on the outskirts of Aurora before moving to Florida about a year ago, told The Daily Beast on Tuesday.

Talley, a 51-year-old who joined the force in 2010, was a “loving father, a kind neighbor, and a principled man,” she said. He and his wife, Leah, brought around Italian donuts for Christmas. She recalled Talley, a father of seven, planting flowers for his wife on Mother’s Day around a St. Mary statue in their yard.
    “I cannot explain how beautiful he was,” his sister, Kirstin Stillwell, wrote online.
    Talley was one of 10 people killed when 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, described by those who knew him as anti-social and volatile, allegedly opened fire at the Boulder supermarket.

Authorities have identified the other nine victims as Teri Leiker, 51; Denny Stong, 20; Neven Stanisic, 23; Rikki Olds, 25; Tralona Bartkowiak, 49; Suzanne Fountain, 59; Kevin Mahoney, 61; Lynn Murray, 62; and Jody Waters, 65.

At least three of the victims were King Soopers employees, including 30-year veteran Teri Leiker and the youngest victim, Denny Stong, who had worked there since 2018. Waters was a mother of two daughters who loved to hike. Murray was a retired photo director who was filling Instacart orders to keep busy. Stanisic was an avid church-goer who may have been repairing a coffee machine in the store.

Fountain was a licensed Medicare agent who worked for a small firm in Lafayette, Colorado, run by Hilarie Kavanagh. She was a “wonderful” colleague who looked after hundreds of clients who were mostly seniors, Kavanagh told The Daily Beast.

“She had so much integrity working with her clients, and she really, really cared about doing the right thing by them,” Kavanagh said. She added that Fountain worked for 15 years as a financial counselor at Boulder Community Hospital before joining her small firm in 2018.

Steven Polutchko, 59, a neighbor in Broomfield, said his daughter and Fountain’s son grew up together. He said she was friendly with everyone and loved to plant sunflowers. “She was always walking around the block and would stop and say hey,” he told The Daily Beast. “It’s horrible. I have no idea how to deal with it. So close to home.”

Suzanne Fountain, 59.

Karrey Van Sky, 53, said she and Fountain would go to the Frozen Dead Guy Days annual celebration in Nederland, Colorado. They also volunteered at the Dairy Arts Center as “block captains,” working with the police to help reduce crime in the neighborhood.
    “She was always dependable,” she said. “We’re all sad. We’re a very close neighborhood. We rely on each other.”

Tralona Bartkowiak Photo from https://kdvr.com/news/local/photo-ga...pers-shooting/

Tralona Bartkowiak, who went by Lonna, owned a Boulder store called Umba Love that sold alternative artisanal wares.

“She was the most amazing person I’ve ever met in my entire life,” Matisse Molina, who worked at Umba last year, told The Daily Beast.
    “She accepted every single person that came into her store. In fact, she would give away clothes to people who admitted they came to steal.”
    Bartkowiak became like a sister to Molina. “[She] took care of me, making sure I was doing OK beyond when I was working with her,” she said. “I hope everyone learns and remembers who Lonna is because it was a gift being in her presence.”

Kevin Mahoney

Erika Mahoney, the news director at Californian public radio station KAZU, confirmed that her father was among the victims.

“I am heartbroken to announce that my Dad, my hero, Kevin Mahoney, was killed in the King Soopers shooting in my hometown of Boulder, CO. My dad represents all things Love. I’m so thankful he could walk me down the aisle last summer,” she wrote on Twitter. “I am now pregnant. I know he wants me to be strong for his granddaughter... I love you forever Dad. You are always with me.”

“He was really sweet,” said Rachel L., a neighbor who lives across the street and recalled regularly receiving Kevin Mahoney’s lively, energetic waves as they shoveled snow from their sidewalks in the morning. Since moving to the area in 2007, the 25-year-old mechanical engineer said he was “our most-friendly neighbor, a happy-go-lucky kind of person.”
    Mahoney leaves behind his wife, Ellen, and two adult children. “He didn’t have a mean bone in his body,” Rachel L. said as she dropped a basket of apples and clementines off on the Mahoney family’s front porch, placing it next to a bounty of flower vases and take-out food containers left for the grieving family.

Jody Waters, 65.

Jody Waters, described as a “beautiful soul with a warm and loving heart,” worked for a leather goods brand named Embrazio. She kept a bounty of lush plants on her second-story balcony and had two rescue dogs, whom she adored alongside all other animals, according to attorney Joe Morrey, 35. He said he lived next door to Waters for several months before Waters moved into a bigger unit across their apartment complex’s shared yard.

One night Morrey accidentally locked his cat out on his balcony. “When I got up the next morning, Jody was sitting on her balcony talking to the cat. She’d been out there all night to console it because she was worried about it. She was a very sweet lady,” he told The Daily Beast.
    After moving units, Esther Baumann and Fabrizio Jiorgetta became her new next-door neighbors. They’ve lived in the complex for nearly 14 years and said everybody knew and loved Waters. They described her as a loving grandma and dog mom, and someone who had a way with plants.
    “Just look at her entrance,” Jiorgetta added, pointing to the decorative pine cones, large bird-feeder, marbled rock slab, and small pine bough leaning against the small entryway to her apartment. One of the plants has been alive since her daughter was born, they said.
    The apartment complex, filled with families young and old, is located directly across the street from King Soopers. “Jody was probably just grabbing some
    regular groceries,” Morrey added. “Like any other day.”
    Her Embrazio colleagues described her on Facebook as “a beautiful soul with a warm and loving heart, a mother and grandmother.”
    She was “the sweetest person I know” and “a second mother to me,” a friend, Kyle Harriman, wrote in a Tuesday post.

Lynn Murray From https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/03...m-lynn-murray/

Lynn Murray , 62, was a former photo director in New York for magazines, including Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, and Glamour, her husband, John Mackenzie, told The New York Times. She was a mother of two and was at the supermarket filling an Instacart order.

“I just want her to be remembered as just as this amazing, amazing comet spending 62 years flying across the sky,” he said.
    Her daughter, Olivia Mackenzie, raced down to the supermarket on Monday, hoping her mom was a hostage who had made it out.
    “My mom was the least deserving person to die this way,” she told The Denver Post. “She was the most beautiful person I ever met.”

Teri Leiker, 51.
    Among the King Sooper employees who died while at work was Teri Leiker, who had spent the last 30 years working for the grocery chain. Working there was “her favorite thing to do,” her friend, Lexi Knutson, said.

“To think Teri was murdered while simply doing her job angers me. The fact that a man decided to take away so much from so many in a matter of seconds angers me,” Knutson wrote in a touching Facebook post. “If you think we don’t need any sort of gun reform, you’re wrong. We can’t go to movie theaters without fear. We can’t go to school without fear. We can’t go to music events without fear. Now add going to the grocery store to that list.”
    Leiker was the “most selfless, innocent” person, Knutson added. They met during a Colorado University “Best Buddies” meeting. “Her shy friendship towards me turned into a sort of sisterhood,” she wrote. “Teri leaves behind her family, her boyfriend Clint, and many close friends that truly cared about her.”

Ricki Olds, 25,

Ricki Olds, 25. Ricki was a manager at the supermarket, where she had worked for over five years, according to Kenny Nguyen, a 26-year-old who has known Olds since middle school.

He described Olds as a “happy, welcoming person who always had a smile on her face.”
    On Facebook, Olds’ boyfriend, Jordan Arthur, wrote, “Rikki baby, you were taken too soon. I miss you dearly.”

Denny Stong, 20.

Denny Strong, a 20-year-old employee, was an avid model-airplane flyer and had dreams of becoming a pilot, according to friends. On a GoFundMe page set up by a childhood friend, James Noland, Stong was described as a “kind soul with a funny sense of humor and unique interests” who “simply showed up to work, and was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“He did nothing wrong and deserved this in no way at all. He made no choice that led to this,” Noland wrote.
    Stong’s social media accounts showed his dedication to being a frontline worker during the COVID-19 pandemic, his interest in dirt-bikes, and his solidarity with the LBGTQ+ community. In his last Facebook post, Stong asked for donations to the National Foundation for Gun Rights, a nonprofit gun organization, because “their mission means a lot to me.”

Neven Stanisic, 23.

Marko Djuric, the Serbian ambassador to the U.S., offered his “profound condolences” on Tuesday to all of the Boulder victims—including 23-year-old Stanisic, who he said was “of Serb origin.”
    St. John the Baptist Serbian Orthodox Church confirmed to The Daily Beast that Stanisic was a parishioner thereafter he and his family left Bosnia for America 20 years ago. Social media shows that he graduated from Alameda International High School in 2016 and lived in Lakewood, Colorado.
    The church said that Stanisic was likely at King Soopers to fix a coffee machine at the Starbucks inside the store.

“He was an amazing child,” Ivana Petrovic, wife of the church’s Rev. Radovan Petrovic, told The Denver Post. “We’ve known the family ever since we became their spiritual father and mother here. He was a very good, shy, hardworking boy and one of those kiddos who listened to his parents the best.”

(The remainder of the article is seeding for gun control, NM)

The massacre marked the second major mass shooting in a week, coming just days after a gunman shot up three massage parlors in the metro Atlanta area, killing eight people, six of them Asian women.
    Nguyen said the Monday tragedy was particularly shocking considering how “safe Boulder is supposed to be.”
    “It’s only been seven days since Georgia. I can’t believe I was at a protest to Stop Asian Hate on Saturday and now I am learning that my hometown is the site of a deadly mass shooting,” he said. “Rikki was a wonderful amazing person. She always had a smile and the world is going to miss her.”
    Melissa Wing, Officer Talley’s former neighbor, said she lives one county over from the site of the 2018 shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.
    On Tuesday, Wing said, she felt physically weak—and choked up when thinking about the future of Talley’s family.
    “It’s really hard knowing that there’s seven kids without a father, and how each and every one of them have to deal with not having him around anymore.”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/these-...opers-massacre

Last edited by Newmexican; 03-23-2021 at 09:59 PM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So sad to see the faces and to read about the lives of these dear victims.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

We cannot vet these people. We cannot vet the parents who come here and we cannot vet their children no matter when they came here.

Millions of these people come from cultures of violence, rape, murder, oppression, and corruption. The whole family has grown up in this environment for generations.

We will learn more about this "family" as time goes on.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Who in the world let in Syrians the year after 9/11 ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast