Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lately we are hearing about an extreme increase in crime in Chicago, Illinois to the point where they are considering calling in the National Guard. Now correct me if I am wrong but isn’t that the very district in which Representative Luis Gutierrez (D) resides? The same Luis Gutierrez that is a strong pro-amnesty advocate. I think if we were to look in other districts in other states where they are also strong pro-amnesty advocates we may find the same situation going on. That alone proves that more States need to follow suit with Arizona. I believe if you follow the trail of Illegal Immigrants, you will find an increase in crime wherever they go.

I believe that all businesses in all 50 states that have been known (or unknowingly) to hire illegal immigrants should be flagged and thoroughly audited as far back as the law allows. It is my belief that if they are so willing to break the law with their hiring practices that they have done criminal activities elsewhere in their business.

Thanks Bill for reassuring me that ALIPAC is as it always has been, for the citizens of the United States.

The other rhetoric I am reading about this post leads me to believe that that long winded windbags such as myself are still out in the ether, and sometimes drop a turd or two,, sorry it has to be at your fine website.
    LW

Quote Originally Posted by ANGELLOVER7777
    The other rhetoric I am reading about this post leads me to believe that that long winded windbags such as myself are still out in the ether, and sometimes drop a turd or two,,
    Well, that wasn't a very nice thing to say about other ALIPACers.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12