Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thank you John. I look forward to meeting you there. Please bring as many people that are on our side as you can.

Burr and Dole will hear about Tancredo's visit loud and clear if we get enough people together.

William Gheen
    President, ALIPAC
    Hopefully they'll hear about it tomorrow. I just sent them a personal invitation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome JohnSobieski!

I am so jealous. I could have met a whole bunch of my listmates if I were in NC instead of TX right now!

I did see Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan in Las Cruces, NM, though. Both are outstanding speakers. You folks going to Charlotte are in for a real treat with THREE great public speakers to consider. I hope someone takes pictures to share.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I expect to be there at the rally. Wasn't sure if I could make it as it's a 3-4 hour drive for me even though I live in NC. Sure wish the rally was being held in Raleigh instead of Charlotte.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Annie, I had a few different locations I could have attended that wer all within 3 hours of me out here in the desert. I wanted to attend two but I wound up with one only because my husband wanted to go, too, so we went to the one after he got off work but before too late at night.

Here's the rest of the tour posted on http://www.teamamericapac.org/eventsschedule.htm:

Leg 2:

Monday,
    January, 30th
    10 a.m.

1 p.m.

7 p.m.

Tuesday,
    January, 31st

12:30 p.m.

Activist Meeting
    State Capital, Room 450
    Atlanta, GA

Activist Meeting
    Tucker's Restaurant
    3501 Clemson Blvd.
    Anderson, SC

Rally -Phillip O' Berry Academy cafeteria
    1430 Allegany St.
    Charlotte, NC

Lunch Meeting
    Golden Corral, Hanes Mall
    Winston-Salem, NC

It appears as if there are some announcements left blank. Probably for security reasons. Keep checking the link for updates.

ALIPAC and NC Listen are withdrawing our support for the Charlotte event. Details will be posted soon. We do plan to support and attend the Winston Salem event.

Tancredo will not be able to be at either one. We have security and safety concerns about the Charlotte event.

W

JJ, thanks for the link on the Tancredo Rally. I did note it earlier but didn't respond, now we hear that it will not happen at least with Alipac and NCListen support. I appreciate the extra info you provided but chances are I was only able to attend the Rally itself and not the extra lunch meetings before or after the rally because of time constraints.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

you are welcome annie. The entire list is being updated from the website. There may be even more stops on the tour now that our lazy lawmakers have stalled the vote on HR 4437 off for a month. They may think we will forget all about it in 30 days but I have news for them. It only gives us more time to rally for the cause and get more people involved in hounding them incessently about it.

Junius,

The Senate may be delaying the vote because they are getting cold feet about this amnesty plan.

W

ALIPAC, I hope you are right. But we need action NOW, and they keep delaying longer and longer and not securing this border. That can't be a good thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12