Like Tree1Likes

Thread: DACA continuation Amnesty Support & lack of wall demoralizing GOP base voters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DACA continuation Amnesty Support & lack of wall demoralizing GOP base voters

Share this meme & release by e-mail and on (FACEBOOK HERE ) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) ..(ALIPAC HERE)

ALIPAC supporters, please let us know if you would like to review documentation about the new historic level of illegal immigration spilling into America, the continuation of DACA Amnesty protections for illegal aliens, the lack of progress and funding on Trump's wall, etc. We feel these problems are demoralizing at least 20-25% of GOP base voters as we approach the midterm elections and we are doing our best to warn the GOP leadership and Trump about the impact of these issues on the 2028 midterm elections. ALIPAC strives to be your voice in American politics; please reply to this e-mail with any questions or constructive feedback.

----

"Endorsing Amnesty bills while failing to end DACA, build the wall, create a deportation force, and send illegals home as promised has resulted in a new unprecedented wave of illegal immigration into American under Trump's watch while simultaneously demoralizing a large segment of his base who are now less likely to donate, volunteer, organize others, or vote Republican in 2018." -- William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. (September 15, 2018 )

ALIPAC In The News
    ---- Read full Huffington Post Article at link ----

Trump Couldn’t Get Mexico To Pay For His Wall. Now Americans Won’t Pay Either.

The fight over funding for the border wall is being postponed until after the elections — when Democrats are almost certain to have more influence.

https://www.alipac.us/f36/trump-couldn%92t-get-mexico-pay-his-wall-now-americans-won%92t-pay-either-362846/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 09-15-2018 at 01:06 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    ALIPAC supporters, please let us know if you would like to review documentation about the new historic level of illegal immigration spilling into America, the continuation of DACA Amnesty protections for illegal aliens, the lack of progress and funding on Trump's wall, etc. We feel these problems are demoralizing at least 20-25% of GOP base voters as we approach the midterm elections and we are doing our best to warn the GOP leadership and Trump about the impact of these issues on the 2028 midterm elections. ALIPAC strives to be your voice in American politics; please reply to this e-mail with any questions or constructive feedback.

----

"Endorsing Amnesty bills while failing to end DACA, build the wall, create a deportation force, and send illegals home as promised has resulted in a new unprecedented wave of illegal immigration into American under Trump's watch while simultaneously demoralizing a large segment of his base who are now less likely to donate, volunteer, organize others, or vote Republican in 2018." -- William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. (September 15, 201

ALIPAC In The News
    ---- Read full Huffington Post Article at link ----

Trump Couldn’t Get Mexico To Pay For His Wall. Now Americans Won’t Pay Either.

The fight over funding for the border wall is being postponed until after the elections — when Democrats are almost certain to have more influence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-no-border-wall_us_5b9c1ee4e4b013b0977abbdd

For me, it has been the greatest disappointment since I started voting. Never before did I put my entire faith in one candidate to keep his promises, to SAVE this country. Never before have I seen a candidate so blatantly go in the opposite direction of his campaign promises.

Many articles say something like “This is the GOP Congress giving the president a big middle finger,”-----I question that. I think it is both Congress and the president giving the citizens of this country a big middle finger.

Trump is not interested in keeping his campaign promises, he is not at all concerned with this invasion.

His tweets tell us that

He tweeds about Woodward' s book
    He tweets about Omarosa
    He tweets about Sessions
    He tweets about Schumer
    He tweets about Pelosi
    He tweets about Hunter and Collins
    He tweets about a Space Force

He tweets about some things that he should like Hurricanes

but where are the tweets about this invasion?

Where are the tweets asking Congress to fund the Wall?

Where are the tweets making the public aware that illegals are even using our military bases to cross the border?

When someone lies to me, and they know they are lying, and they also know that I know they are lying, but they do it anyway, they have lost me.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything