Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

welcome to ALIPAC airwingmarine7075
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have forwarded this ont as many people as possible, I suggest the same of everyone here. Forward and encourage those you send this to, to do the same.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although the message is spot on I think we are missing going into detail about a few things. You mentioned all the victims of crime at the hands of illegal immigrants but by going a little more into detail you might get a better point across. The Americans whom have lost their lives at the hands of illegal immigrants were AMERICANS. They were not Congressmen or Judges but they were still AMERICANS. In America in which I am an AMERICAN, MY CONSTITUTION states that "All men are created equal". I am truly saddened by the events in Arizona but the Judge, the Congresswoman, and the 9 year old child were all AMERICANS, thus all created equal. Why is it more of an issue that a Judge is dead than a 9 year old child? This was a tragedy by a sick, madman individual. This should be treated exactly like 911 when the government cried out that we shouldn't paint all Middle Eastern people with a broad brush because other middle eastern people were madmen. The same adage should be applied here. This was a mentally unstable human being that commited a hannis act, just like the terrorists that caused 911. Don't let the elite hipocrocy into it. All Americans whom support protecting our borders, oppose illegal immigration, and love and die for OUR CONSTITUTION, are not madmen with mental instability. We are Americans and we too bleed for the families that have been affected by the tragedy in Arizona. The young madmen killed and wounded AMERICANS!

Re: Arizona shooting

Quote Originally Posted by debbie1long
    The Congresswoman was NOT the target. The Federal Judge who was killed was the target. It was an assasination put into play due to his pending ruling AGAINST President Obama's agenda. The Congresswoman is a smoke screen.
    no your wrong. it was Giffords town hall kinda meeting.
    the judge just happened to have stopped by because he knew Giffords.

and with the letters from the safe, it even shows proof she was the target

Quote Originally Posted by speeben
    Although the message is spot on I think we are missing going into detail about a few things. You mentioned all the victims of crime at the hands of illegal immigrants but by going a little more into detail you might get a better point across. The Americans whom have lost their lives at the hands of illegal immigrants were AMERICANS. They were not Congressmen or Judges but they were still AMERICANS. In America in which I am an AMERICAN, MY CONSTITUTION states that "All men are created equal". I am truly saddened by the events in Arizona but the Judge, the Congresswoman, and the 9 year old child were all AMERICANS, thus all created equal. Why is it more of an issue that a Judge is dead than a 9 year old child? This was a tragedy by a sick, madman individual. This should be treated exactly like 911 when the government cried out that we shouldn't paint all Middle Eastern people with a broad brush because other middle eastern people were madmen. The same adage should be applied here. This was a mentally unstable human being that commited a hannis act, just like the terrorists that caused 911. Don't let the elite hipocrocy into it. All Americans whom support protecting our borders, oppose illegal immigration, and love and die for OUR CONSTITUTION, are not madmen with mental instability. We are Americans and we too bleed for the families that have been affected by the tragedy in Arizona. The young madmen killed and wounded AMERICANS!
    Great Point! I'd love to see a MSM reply to that!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any event such as this brings out the wacky fringe. I have seen the assassin identified as a leftist, a Tea-Party supporter, a white supremacist, a Communist, an anarchist, and any number of other attributions.

All indicators so far show someone who is a paranoid loner, and, to a layman, his writings have the style of schizophrenia. He does not appear to have belonged to any group; indeed, he seems incapable of being a member of anything.

All activist groups have people who are an embarrassment, and the people screaming that "the bad guy is an operative of the other side" are opportunistic dolts.

I think Sarah Palin is an idiot, but her website crosshairs were not responsible for the Tucson shootings. Beck and Limbaugh are effluent gasbags, but they did not cause this mentally unstable young man to go berserk. Sometimes, insanity just is.

I have seen mailers from a group called the Tea Party Express trying to turn the shootings into a fundraising opportunity. There are probably similar things from fringe groups on the Left (yes, we have them, too). That response is repugnant to fair and reasonable people.

Throughout the country, but especially in the Southwest, this should be a time when we can acknowledge that we have differences, but that we stand together in horror at "murder most foul."

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The Congresswoman was NOT the target. The Federal Judge who was killed was the target. It was an assasination put into play due to his pending ruling AGAINST President Obama's agenda. The Congresswoman is a smoke screen.

There you go confusing people with the facts.
    They won't believe you if your facts don't back up their theory.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Our government is making it clear that they are geared up to react to the actions of thinking men and women who might choose to pursue violence as a redress of grievances.
    I, for one, would hope that no thinking person would pursue violence and I do not condone it. There are other avenues in this country for resolve differences.

I hope that I misunderstand the statement or that it is miswritten.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

I think you are right, James. My understanding is that the judge was not even scheduled to be there. His decision to go was pretty last minute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by speeben
    Very good point and welcome to ALIPAC
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast