Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The suspect in Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' shooting wrote the words "Die, bitch" on a note found in his home, a sheriff's official said Tuesday.

Pima County Chief Rick Kastigar told The Associated Press that authorities believe the note was a reference to Giffords. It was found alongside other menacing notes including "I planned ahead," "My assassination" and the name "Giffords."

New threat note found in Tucson shooting

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1168833.html#1168833
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Great aticle William and welcome to all of the new Alipac members,you have made some great comments

Banned
    Politicizing Ariz. Mass Shooting to Demonize Guns, Conservatives After a mass shooting in Tucson, Arizona, left at least six dead and more than a dozen wounded, including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), the politicization of the tragedy has already begun. And despite an absence of much concrete information on the shooter’s motives — who at this point appears to be a deranged leftist — efforts to demonize the Second Amendment and conservatives in general are already taking flight.

According to news reports, Rep. Giffords’ office was vandalized in connection with her vote for ObamaCare. She was also one of the politicians targeted for defeat by former Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin on a website using an image of crosshairs, a fact which has been repeated in countless news reports about the attack. Tea Party efforts to replace the Congresswoman have also received a great deal of publicity, as if those were somehow related to the shooting.

An Associated Press story claimed that the shooting had “left Americans questioning whether divisive politics had pushed the suspect [Jared Loughner] over the edge.â€

Re:Tears In My Eyes:

After reading topic post information, I had a difficult time holding back tears, and I am not a person to allow many things to affect me. Frankly, I am also lost for words to express my deepest thoughts to Mr. Gheen for expressing the truth about why many of us Americans are so confused and mislead about something’s that are currently happening in this Country. It do seem when one person commits a hideous act of crime all citizens pays for the offense one way or another. We lose certain rights and part of our freedom is taking away, due to media reports, and negative thoughts by public speakers. One thing that is true; however, alcohol and illegal substances causes some unstable mind people to perform criminal acts, and would not be aware of what they did until they become normal again, or shall we say (“sober upâ€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Re:Tears In My Eyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    . . . Maybe we all should focus a little more on what could be the real motive for the crime, instead of disregarding something that may assist with understanding why such horrible criminal offenses occurred.
    The guy is nuts.
    His motive may have little to do with reality or anything we can understand.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Motive

There is a motive for every act performed by a person. Whenever people do something or decide to do something, they have a reason for doing it, whether person is insane or sane.

Quoting one of my past C J Instructors statements:
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

No more Fox, come to Republic Broadcasting Network.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/

And then keeping an eye on CSPAN and ALIPAC.

I WANT THE TRUTH!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All i can say is 2012 can't come quick enough........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    All i can say is 2012 can't come quick enough........
    very true......and as you noticed the media is already putting a spin on Obama getting it again
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Let’s recall the Obama crisis-opportunity doctrine

Let’s recall a common theme of the Obama Administration’s reasoning on actions in order to achieve a particular policy end that it takes in forming a response to America -- the Obama crisis-opportunity doctrine. Surely the President can speak words of mourning and remembrance in an eloquent manner to a truly horrible heinous criminal act that all reasonable common Americans condemn just as other Presidents have done in instances. So, why was the President watched so closely to see if he would forward some political agenda item of his desirable choosing? That’s right, its been quite clear from prior occasions the Obama administration likes to practice the crisis-opportunity doctrine to attempt a “transformingâ€

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234