Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dick Army's views on immigration

I listened to this 2007 video. I already knew Army has a bad voting record on immigration. Here he makes absolutely ridiculous statements trying to justify illegal immigration by picturing the typical illegal alien as someone just trying to feed his baby. If that is to be the criterion for admitting people to this country, we will very soon have standing room only. Already the country is seriously overpopulated, the environment degraded, wages depressed by illegal immigration. Army is totally unrealistic about immigration policy; he's assuming that all US citizens are well off and just stingy in not falling off our chairs to welcome everyone in the world who'd like to be here. Army does not belong in the Tea Party movement; he is pure establishment Republican, meaning he's all about business and cheap labor.

I am a member of the Tea Party movement and as far as I am concerned, illegal immigration and amnesty are the most important issues. Dick Armey is WRONG AND AMNESTY IS TREASON!!!!!

Welcome to those new to Alipac.

AngelaTC wrote:
    This breaks my heart!
    I understand that. So many politicians, Republicans and Democrats have betrayed us. Being fiscally conservative has to deal with the billions of dollars lost to illegal immigration. It is an ongoing bailout put on the backs of American taxpayers.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    I am a member of the Tea Party movement and as far as I am concerned, illegal immigration and amnesty are the most important issues. Dick Armey is WRONG AND AMNESTY IS TREASON!!!!!
    High Five Fellow Tea Partier! It's good to see other people who have a clue! Just gotta keep the newbies up to snuff.

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    Dick Armey is WRONG AND AMNESTY IS TREASON!!!!!
    Yep, the politicians not only want amnesty for illegal aliens but even more so for themselves, because they have been committing treason and racketeering. NO AMNESTY FOR TRAITORS!! Remove them all from office. It would sure be nice to cut off their pensions also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Armey thinks it's OK for ILLEGALS to take from our Nation including "our BABIES" as long as the Special Interest Groups he represents gains a profit; who will take care of U.S. Citizen's babies DICK?

You gotta remember that Armey threw his support to the ACLU as soon as he left Congress. He's been flying false colors for a ling time.

This Armey is a joke. He is a traitor cut from the same globalist puppet cloth as the likes of Jorge Boosh, Lindsissy Grahamnesty, Juan McAmnesty, The late captain of the Chappaquittic swim team and a whole bunch of other traitors and sell outs in the District of Criminals. Did I neglect to mention by name Barry Soetoro, Nazi PLousey, and Horrible Harry Reid? This clown has this view of this invasion because it's the side of the bread that his butter is on. Upon this you can depend. They all have a stake in it. That's why Nafta was proposed by Bush Sr. and Passed by Clinton. They are working for the same globalist agenda and he wants to usurp the Tea Party movement??

I have gone to tea parties at my state capital that turned out to be nothing but campaign rallies for politicians. This is not a tea party of any description in my book. I had my say and left. Amazingly, the sheeple sat there in their lawn chairs and applauded the criminals as if they had no mind to think with. It was quite discouraging. If I am ever present at a tea party where this human piece of garbage gets up to speak, I will have to be dragged away from there kicking and screaming but he will know my opinion of a traitor before I am gone.

People, this invasion to these traitorous globalist puppet politicians is not about advancing the standard of living of these 3rd world invaders as they claim to be so compassionate. No, to the contrary, their motive is to lower the standard of living of the American People to 3rd world status. Make no mistake about that.

They are the enemy within and they must be exposed and defeated. Our brave forefathers didn't work building this great country and they didn't suffer and die defending it for this. Far too much blood sweat and tears have gone into this country over the past two centuries for our generation to let her fall like this.

NOT ON MY WATCH TRAITOR ARMEY!!!

idiot.... NO AMNASTY....

Thank you ALIPAC for exposing the traitors who are doing so well deceiving us. I did not know that Lou Dobbs and Dick Armey were for amnesty until you exposed their videos. It is frightening to see what our traitorous politicians have been party to. These mean foul politicians have forced USA citizens to not only give up their jobs to these lawbreaking invaders, but have then added insult to injury by forcing USA citizens to support and subsidize them with education, medication, housing, etc. while bankrupting USA citizens in the process. This is what has caused now the 2nd Depression to USA citizens. Our traitorous politicians forced our banks to make bad loans to illegal immigrants so they could buy houses, which caused the banking disaster that USA citizens must now pay for. It is because illegals are closing the hospitals by bankrupting the hospital corporations that the politicians decided USA citizens must be forced to pay instead so the hospitals will be able to remain open forcing us into the Obama healthcare, again paying for medical for illegals. The Tea Partiers must also demand that no more taxes be paid to anything other than what the Constitution allows, that would mean no more money for groups like La Raza, ACORN, etc. Also, Tea Partiers need to demand that these traitorous politicians will NEVER send our boys and girls into battle and harm’s way to be used by the Globalist to control the world and implement One-World-Government. If we do not force all lawbreaking illegals to leave the country very soon, vote out all the traitors in government, and stop the taxation, we will never be able to stop it because we are losing all control. They have taken control of the news media which stops any exposures about the problems illegals bring to USA citizens. They are fraudulently taking over our vote. We must vote out all the traitorous politicians who are only representing special interests and amnesties. These corrupt politicians lie to us, they tell us what the people want to hear, then when elected they do the opposite, so we must rely on their previous record rather than their empty promises. So thank you ALIPAC for exposing them because the news media will not! USA citizens should stop watching programs which refuse to talk about and expose the immigration problem and boycott their advertised products. If we stopped supporting these people, they would finally go broke. I hope the Tea Partiers will work on this—we very much need to bankrupt our enemies to slow them down from destroying our sovereignty and ruining our nation and lives.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast