Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clown shoe asswipes!?! C'mon! lol!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A nice email I just received....

Please don't let this worry you. Anyone with a brain knows how they twist the truth and out right lie. Illegal's are law breakers and their supporters are accompanists. If they are attacking you,be proud, they must see you as a threat. I'm certainly proud of you and the way you are standing up and fighting for all of us. Courage my friend, courage! Never ever think of yourself as being alone. We are right there with you even though you don't see us. We are right here!
    and this is the kind of emails I am receiving from Obama supporters...

[quote:3ina7vld]You're a colossal joke and painfully stupid. I've read the puke you post on your pathetic website. Amazing how many of you hate filled clown shoe asswipes there are in this country. Get V*****V, creepy loser.
    W[/quote:3ina7vld]
    Those messages alone show the great difference in thinking for those who oppose Obama's actions (fighting for what is right) and those that are in favor of Dictator Obama (those that are confused and evidentally not very good with vocabulary and/or people skills)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

RELATED

Take Action to Stop Dictator Obama's Amnesty for Illegals
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-247510-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Friends of ALIPAC!

Obama has done it! He has thrown everything out the door. We will no longer refer to him as President Obama. We will call him Dictator Obama in all further communications.

William Gheen & The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    =====================================

Dictator Obama ..
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    A nice email I just received....

Please don't let this worry you. Anyone with a brain knows how they twist the truth and out right lie. Illegal's are law breakers and their supporters are accompanists. If they are attacking you,be proud, they must see you as a threat. I'm certainly proud of you and the way you are standing up and fighting for all of us. Courage my friend, courage! Never ever think of yourself as being alone. We are right there with you even though you don't see us. We are right here!
    and this is the kind of emails I am receiving from Obama supporters...

[quote:1a3ei3a3]You're a colossal joke and painfully stupid. I've read the puke you post on your pathetic website. Amazing how many of you hate filled clown shoe asswipes there are in this country. Get V*****V, creepy loser.
    W
    Those messages alone show the great difference in thinking for those who oppose Obama's actions (fighting for what is right) and those that are in favor of Dictator Obama (those that are confused and evidentally not very good with vocabulary and/or people skills)[/quote:1a3ei3a3]

I thought the exact same thing after reading that post!

The Dictator Obama

As the wise commentor noted, there are many of us who think as you do. It's taken awhile, but we are awakening from the sleep of inaction, from the intoxication of feeling safe and secure in our own homes. Political negotiations and peaceful responses are our preferred methods of solving national dilemmas, but what if they don't? The drumbeat of the next revolution is audible to "the many" who hold our history, our culture, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights so dear that we will never abandon those principles. Our invaders are many, are organized and well equipped, but they lack the "genetic" knowledge of our strength and ability to overcome all who challenge. All of our Founding Fathers possessed an uncanny precognition of America's future problems...and we are facing them here and now. Abraham Lincoln gives us the best guidance, "This country belongs to the people and whenever they shall grow weary of their government they can exercise their constitutional right to amend it, or revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

Re: The Dictator Obama

Quote Originally Posted by groggs
    As the wise commentor noted, there are many of us who think as you do. It's taken awhile, but we are awakening from the sleep of inaction, from the intoxication of feeling safe and secure in our own homes. Political negotiations and peaceful responses are our preferred methods of solving national dilemmas, but what if they don't? The drumbeat of the next revolution is audible to "the many" who hold our history, our culture, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights so dear that we will never abandon those principles. Our invaders are many, are organized and well equipped, but they lack the "genetic" knowledge of our strength and ability to overcome all who challenge. All of our Founding Fathers possessed an uncanny precognition of America's future problems...and we are facing them here and now. Abraham Lincoln gives us the best guidance, "This country belongs to the people and whenever they shall grow weary of their government they can exercise their constitutional right to amend it, or revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."
    Excelent Groggs and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." -- President John F. Kennedy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." -- President John F. Kennedy
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Most bad government has grown out of too much government.

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Thomas Jefferson
    ========================================

[quote][i][b] “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

=============================================

"Peaceful Revolution" for Americans is doing nothing more than exercising their Constitutional Rights.

If Americans fail to exercise those rights, they will surely lose them.

H2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast