Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." -- President John F. Kennedy
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Most bad government has grown out of too much government.

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

Thomas Jefferson
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

3 Days after ALIPAC released this report.

Google says it appears on over 3,660 websites!

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=e ... 80&bih=799
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been noticing such links quite a bit as I search for posts to add to our site.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    And basically at this point, if you’re looking for a peaceful political recourse, there really isn’t one that we can think of, and I’m really not sure what to tell people out there other than I guess they need to make decisions soon to just accept whatever comes next or some type of extra-political activities that I can’t really talk about because they’re all illegal and violent."

Abraham Lincoln gives us the best guidance, "This country belongs to the people and whenever they shall grow weary of their government they can exercise their constitutional right to amend it, or revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

"If we make peaceful revolution impossible, we make violent revolution inevitable." -- President John F. Kennedy

Just an observation on my part: While our Supreme Leader is advocating the overthrow of the dictatorial Governments of other countries (such as Libya, Egypt, and Tunisia) perhaps he should think about Karma.....

"Bullies, always wind up getting they're ass kicked!"

-stevetheroofer 2011
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

obama hired a man to oversee internet websites that contained negative info on obama in obama's bid to shut up and shut down the voices of freedom in this country.

our prayer to God every day should be that God will expose all the lies deceit and corruption in the WH, US Senate and US House of Reps...and that God will replace every corrupt official with men of honor truth and integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by bamissfa
    obama hired a man to oversee internet websites that contained negative info on obama in obama's bid to shut up and shut down the voices of freedom in this country.

our prayer to God every day should be that God will expose all the lies deceit and corruption in the WH, US Senate and US House of Reps...and that God will replace every corrupt official with men of honor truth and integrity.
    Let us hope are prayers are not only heard but carried out,or this nation will no longer be the light for freedoms and liberties. DC needs a good cleaning and waxing.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123