Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One of the many questions I would ask Lou if I had a meeting with him:

This could be worded much better.

(Q)>What changes or sacrafices would La Raza, ACLU. Maldef or any of the Pro-Illegal and Anti-American organizations be "required" to make if he took office?
    And would you compromise any of our Laws and/or "required" changes(above) to suit them, in order to receive Hispanic/Latino votes?
    ------------------------

Re: border protection and deportation of illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by fuliopen
    What is a border? It is a line of demarcation between two countries. This line has only length, but no width. People always talk about how long is the border between two countries, such as between the United States and Mexico, but never say how wide the border is. Therefore, crossing a border is simpler than crossing a narrow street. It needs only one step forward.

Protecting the border of a country means preventing foreigners from crossing the line without permission of the sovereign nation. If citizens and their government of a nation try to block foreigners to cross the border illegally on one hand, but on the other reward them with citizenship after they did cross the line by various illegal means, the border will never be protected, because the foreigners are actually encouraged to come illegally.

Genuine protection of border starts from deportation of the aliens who have illegally entered or stayed in the country. In other words, deportation of illegal aliens must be an integral and indispensable part of border protection.
    Absolutely!! I agree with you 110%!

Welcome to ALIPAC, fuliopen!

Hard to flaw the logic...
    It is actually impossible to flaw the logic of deportation as a means to secure the borders of the United States. If they can't remain here, they will find it futile to come here. But we still need to be able to keep them out once they're deported which means far better security along the border, more manpower, more cameras and more fencing. We also need to make it hard for those who are here and new ones who get through, no jobs, no services, FairTaxes with no Rebates, no housing, no loans, no drug running ... if we do all the right things including deporting all those who are here, then we will solve this problem in no time and keep it solved.

We also need to focus on our local Sheriffs, Police Departments and State Highway Patrols on removals and deportations and continue to work with our state legislatures to pass state immigration laws and enforce those.
    If only the rest of America had your enthusiasm Judy...

He has turned against reason

I would call him a RINO if he were Republican. He is not on our side any longer. Take the support away.

JAK
    Wow! I am soooo disappointed in you Lou. Think of getting into politics and down the toilet you go. Why is that LOU? Why can't SOMEONE out there...SOMEONE in this congress KNOW that if you would STAND UP and support the PRINCIPLES this country was founded on the AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD SUPPORT YOU! TOO MANY OF YOU are all to ready to believe every lie, sellout to the hightest bidder or just plain give our country away. I keep asking WHERE IS OUR CULTURE? WHERE ARE OUR LEADERS? Where is INTEGRITY AND HONOR? Where are those LOOKING out for US, THE AMERICAN CITIZEN? Seems your looking out for EVERYONE but US!
    Your have broken my heart Lou! SHAME ON YOU!!! It looks as tho' you are on your way to becoming one of those dirty politicians who are looking out for SELF INTERESTS instead of looking out for INTRESTS OF THE AMERICAN CITIZEN. Fortunately, I have found out that dirty little secret and you will NEVER get my vote.
    Why do you think your ratings were high? Because we IDENTIFIED with WHAT YOU SPOKE ABOUT, which is the truth. Unfortunately it looks as tho' WE'VE BEEN PLAYED.
    Thanks Lou, but I guess it is time to say Goodbye. I will continue to keep my ear tuned into people I can trust ... like WILLIAM GHEEN of ALIPAC AND GLENN BECK.

GOODBYE LOU!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow...

wow -- Dobbs conceded!! SHAME..
    Long live Green -- man u stood and basically told him he's wrong and cant support.

im sure that was tough -- but was the only choice of truth to pursue.
    thanks,

Disappointed in Lou

BORDERS

LANGUAGE

CULTURE

Plain and simple, common sense. No lines to read between, no misdirection to mislead you, no complex words to dilute the meaning.

Great job making the stance for all of us who do not support criminal immigration. There should be no consideration for any negotiations towards citizenship for illegal immigrants, unless they...

First = GO HOME, and then get in line. Go through the process. Do it legally, learn "our" language and then get the citizenship respect they desire, once they comply with the laws that govern "our" lands and assimilate to "our" culture.

William, you spoke the words that I thought Lou Dobbs had spoken for many years. But now I know, it was you that said those words and it is you that I will now support and not Lou Dobbs. He, too, has said his peace.

Good luck to Lou Dobbs in his political career. He already has the ol' "flip flop" perfected.

What is a border? It is a line of demarcation between two countries. This line has only length, but no width. People always talk about how long is the border between two countries, such as between the United States and Mexico, but never say how wide the border is. Therefore, crossing a border is simpler than crossing a narrow street. It needs only one step forward.

Protecting the border of a country means preventing foreigners from crossing the line without permission of the sovereign nation. If citizens and their government of a nation try to block foreigners to cross the border illegally on one hand, but on the other reward them with citizenship after they did cross the line by various illegal means, the border will never be protected, because the foreigners are actually encouraged to come illegally.

Genuine protection of border starts from deportation of the aliens who have illegally entered or stayed in the country. In other words, deportation of illegal aliens must be an integral and indispensable part of border protection.

It is actually impossible to flaw the logic of deportation as a means to secure the borders of the United States. If they can't remain here, they will find it futile to come here. But we still need to be able to keep them out once they're deported which means far better security along the border, more manpower, more cameras and more fencing. We also need to make it hard for those who are here and new ones who get through, no jobs, no services, FairTaxes with no Rebates, no housing, no loans, no drug running ... if we do all the right things including deporting all those who are here, then we will solve this problem in no time and keep it solved.

We also need to focus on our local Sheriffs, Police Departments and State Highway Patrols on removals and deportations and continue to work with our state legislatures to pass state immigration laws and enforce those.
    Most of America is as enthusiastic about solving the problem, they perhaps just haven't spent the time studying it as many of US here at ALIPAC have. Americans want their jobs and money supply back. Americans want their schools, hospitals and neighborhoods emptied of illegal aliens. We all know that. That is what they want and they want it desperately but just don't know how to get it done because they haven't had the chance to think about a plan. That's our job here at ALIPAC to develop plans and offer ideas and show Americans the "path" to show illegal aliens the door.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same stuff, different day.

I could only listen to the segment before the break. It's simply double-speak and evasion. Dobbs is becoming the quintessential politician and as quickly as possible. Like any politician, the more they talk, the less they say.

Lose this clown.

Judy wrote:
    Most of America is as enthusiatic about solving the problem, they perhaps just haven't spend the time studying it as many of US here at ALIPAC have. Americans want their jobs and money supply back. Americans want their schools, hospitals and neighborhoods emptied of illegal aliens. We all know that. That's is what they want and they want it desperately but just don't know how to get it done because they haven't had the chance to think about a plan. That's our job here at ALIPAC to develop plans and offer ideas and show Americans the "path" to show illegal aliens the door.
    Very well said Judy,
    ------------------------

sk1951 --- I can't make or take private ,mesages. Don't know why. I will try to help with the decriminalization hosting anyway.