Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't Let This Morning's Website Attack Stop You

Friends of ALIPAC,

This morning our primary website was severely attacked with a hate campaign launched by an amnesty supporter!

No ALIPAC software was damaged and no data was lost, but there was a serious disruption. Of interesting note, the attacker used Anti Defamation League materials in their attack on our site.

More on that later, but for now let's get everyone back on track and focused on what they tried to stop us from doing.

Please make sure that everyone has heard the latest news about Americans being killed this weekend in Mexico at this link then proceed....
    Outrage: Americans assassinated in Mexico!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5015-thread-1-0.html

We have TWO important steps for you to take TODAY to defeat AMNESTY in 2010!

Step 1: Hammer Senator Cornyn's (R-TX) office with calls opposing Amnesty!

We've found an article that claims that President Obama and sellout GOP Senator Lindsey Graham are focusing in on Senator John Cornyn of Texas in the hopes he will replace John McCain as a cosponsor on the new Amnesty bill for illegal immigrants.

Please pick up your phone and call Senator Cornyn to say...

"I've heard that Senator Cornyn supports AMNESTY for illegal aliens and that President Obama and Senators McCain and Graham want him to sign the new Amnesty bill with Schumer. Please let Senator Cornyn know that if he signs any legislation legalizing illegal aliens that I will dedicate my time, money, and votes to removing him from the GOP and the US Senate as soon as possible. Tell Senator Cornyn I am very disappointed to hear that Obama thinks he is willing to support Amnesty for illegals."

Once you've made your call, follow up your call with an e-mail, fax, or letter.

CONTACT INFO FOR SENATOR CORNYN

Washington, DC 20510
    Main: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856
    http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactForm

UPDATE We've just been told that Cornyn's staffers are denying the reports. Here is the source of the report that Cornyn is flirting with Obama and Graham on Amnesty legislation...

Texas Senator Cornyn now a key figure on immigration reform AMNESTY
    by
    Patrick Roberts
    Irish Central / Irish Voice Magazine
    Thursday, March 11, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5016-thread-1-0.html

----

Step 2: The attack on our website this morning directly mentioned our current funds drive and the attacker made it clear his mission was to dissuade you from supporting us.

Please take immediate action to bolster our funds drive. We only have 16 days left to raise $15,000 or ALIPAC has to close our doors and stand down our efforts.

Don't let the illegals and their supporters win!

Please proceed to our secure online donations page to make your donation right away at....
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

or get your check in the mail to us in time to reach us before the deadline of March 31.

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

Let's all pull together and get thousands of calls rolling into Cornyn's offices and get our funds drive back on track!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Please post feedback, suggestions, copies of your message to Cornyn, or seek assistance using this link for this activation...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-191306.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Email page

http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactForm

Office Locations

http://cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.c ... eLocations

Washington DC
    Washington, DC 20510
    Main: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856

Southeast Texas
    Houston, TX 77007
    Main: 713-572-3337
    Fax: 713-572-3777

South Texas
    Harlingen, TX 78550
    Main: 956-423-0162
    Fax: 956-423-0193

West Texas
    Lubbock, TX 79401
    Main: 806-472-7533
    Fax: 806-472-7536

South Central Texas
    San Antonio, TX 78205
    Main: 210-224-7485
    Fax: 210-224-8569

Central Texas
    Austin, TX 78701
    Main: 512-469-6034
    Fax: 512-469-6020

East Texas
    Tyler, TX 75702
    Main: 903-593-0902
    Fax: 903-593-0920

North Texas
    Dallas, TX 75244
    Main: 972-239-1310
    Fax: 972-239-2110

Thanks for these additional numbers, I tried calling his D.C. number and received a message claiming they could not take my call (or message) due to a high volume of calls, so I began emailing....

Okay, I'll tackle this today.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Cornyn's office staff are trying to deny that Cornyn is negotiating with Obama and Graham on Amnesty so we are adding the source article to this email activation.

Here it is on our homepage for your review and use...

Texas Senator Cornyn now a key figure on immigration reform AMNESTY
    by
    Patrick Roberts
    Irish Central / Irish Voice Magazine
    Thursday, March 11, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5016-thread-1-0.html

Senator Cornyn

Your Message: sent to his e-mail

Please Senator don't jump in bed with Obama, Graham and the rest of those America killers. We don't need Health care fixes we need immigration control and enforcement. Are you so far in denial you have not seen what it has done to your Great state? Fight these guys, don't join them...Thank you for your time.

Sen. Cornyn's Dallas ofc. line is busy. Sen. Cornyn is going to say frankly-as he did in the last election- "one half of my constituents are Hispanic". Thus, it is suggested that before contacting him, you might look first at these recent Zogby Poll results showing that a majority of MINORITY VOTERS (including Hispanics) favor LOWER immigration levels and immigration ENFORCEMENT!

For both a quick and in-depth break-down of these poll results, beginining with statistics for HISPANIC VOTERS, go to:
    http://cis.org/Minority-Views-Immigration
    or read summary below

"An Examination of Minority Voters on Immigration"
    Center for Immigration Studies
    February, 2010

"While it is sometimes assumed that minorities, particularly Hispanics, favor increased immigration and legalization for illegal immigrants, a new Zogby survey finds that minority voters’ views are more complex. The poll of Hispanic, Asian-American, and African-American likely voters finds some support for legalization. But overall each of these groups prefers enforcement and for illegal immigrants to return home. Moreover, significant majorities of all three groups think that the current level of immigration is too high. These views are in sharp contrast to the leaders of most ethnic advocacy organizations, who argue for increased immigration and legalization of illegal immigrants. The survey used neutral language, avoiding such terms as “amnesty,â€

Left this basic message on his phone and followed with the below email:

"I've heard a rumor that Senator Cornyn supports AMNESTY for illegal aliens and that President Obama and Senators McCain and Graham want him to sign the new Amnesty bill with Schumer. If the Senator signs any legislation legalizing ILLEGALS I will not be able to supoort him with my vote for any political office. I am very disappointed and do not understand why Obama thinks the Senator is willing to support Amnesty for illegals. Hopefully this is just a rumor started by Pro-ILLEGAL Special Interest Groups to attack the Senator. Please do not carry water for McCain just because he is in a fight for the party's nomination to return to the Senate.

P.S. Senator McCain would be a natural candidate as a War Hero with his apparently demonstrated strength in National Defense except for his refusal to Defend our National Borders, Pro-ILLEGAL, Pro-Blanket AMNESTY. The very reasons McCain was not elected President and the reasons I would never vote for him. "

Please keep trying till you get through to a live person and please POST THE RESPONSES YOU GET FROM CORNY'S OFFICE HERE....

W

Senator Cornyns Southeast Texas Office

I called and left the message that...we will vote him out of office and the GOP if he signs an amnesty deal with President Obama
    Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast