Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Sen. Cornyn's Dallas ofc. line is busy. Sen. Cornyn is going to say frankly-as he did in the last election- "one half of my constituents are Hispanic"....
    Give him a reality check. Half of all Hispanics in Texas are illegal and another large number are non-voting minors who should be sent home with their parents.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I JUST called SEN Cornyn's office to communicate the mssg. I was told by Senator Cornyn's secretary thet "...info was inaccurate and was initiated by ALIPAC. After I spoke I relayed that I believed ALIPAC over any Politician & that SEN Cornyn must had realized that he was committing political suicide by siding with the "Amnestyites"

Illegal Immigration

I just spoke with Senator CORNYN
    office who assured me that he is NOT supporting amnesty of any type.

Is this correct?

I just spoke with Senator CORNYN office who stated that he DOES not support amnesty, and inquired where I got this information from. which I said was ALIPAC.

Is this true?

...What the heck COULD his staff say!
    He's flippin' like a landed FISH!!!

My email to Cornyn:

Mr. Cornyn,

I'm appalled to hear that you're the shill for McCain in the push for amnesty with Obama, Graham, and Shumer. Your staffers deny your support, but news reports tell otherwise, making you and your administration both sell-outs AND pathetic liars. How dare you throw unemployed Americans under the bus and allow the destruction of our now meager standard of living? The importation of the impoverished, uneducated class that you know damn well is the standard for illegals will pull the U.S. into a downward spiral. But then, why would you care-- your rich cronies get their cheap labor at our expense and you still live in your house on the hill with a full campaign coffer. You will be unequivocally voted out of office. Don't underestimate the power and anger of your slighted constituents. Do you even have a conscience?

Don't just call Cornyn

When Graham & Schumer started saying they need one more Republican, in addition to Cornyn & McCain I have been calling the RNC, McConnell & Boehner asking them to stop all support of Graham and to ensure no other Republican "signs on" with Graham. I also tell them we will remember as long as it takes to vote any "amnesty Republicans" out of office. Can't hurt to call everyone!

RNC p 202-863-8500 f 202-863-8820

McConnell p 202-224-2541 p (Louisville) 502-582-6304 f 202-224-2499

Boehner p 202-225-4000 f 202-225-5117

I just called all again this morning...Cornyn's office...the female (in DC) told me ALIPAC had put out a "bunch of lies" about Cornyn. When I pressed about what Cornyn calls amnesty she finally said Cornyn considers citizenship amnesty. Not that I believe that either!
    When I called the RNC they were very interested....asked questions and said they would relay to Steele that he is very interested in constituents comments. I asked that the RNC stop Cornyn from supporting Graham and also to cut off all support for Graham...don't know if it helped but it can't hurt!

Sorry I'm late to the battle call. Out of pocket yesterday.
    I have been giving Cornyn a piece of my mind for years now.
    Will do so again ASAP. He has a long history of doubletalk.

Illegal Aliens

Number of illegal immigrants getting in-state tuition for Texas colleges rises:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 35b14.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast