Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm thinking you shouldn't go home for awhile. You've made arrangements to stay elsewhere, right?

At any rate, be careful. Needless to say, we would be lost without you.

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    You can see how badly the Left wants the Poltical power of all these Illegals. Its not even that they have sympathy. Its the additional votes that can be gained for the Left with an amnesty...lol
    Violent little bunch arent they?
    As an independent from the time I turned 18 I've noticed both paries are complicit in this problem for their own reasons. The Republicans are just the party that has decided to change course after the general public became aroused.

IMHO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for your courageous stand against the criminal trespassers. In my work I often have to deal with these criminals, and am proud to say that they don't like me much because I go against the rules and ask them for identification before they receive services. When they fail to produce anything except a phony security card, I tell them (in English) that I am going to make a call to verify they are there legally. They understand the language very well when they need to and make a hasty exit.

Only when courageous Americans stand up against the Pedro Corns or whatever his name is, will the appropriate change take place in this Country. We can defeat these criminals and hopefully Corn will get what is coming to him...soon.

The garbage above about a public figure just has to take this is garbage and typical of so many Americans who just lay down and say, oh, well, if you were brown, it would be ok and just TAKE IT. Stand UP and be counted! Complacency has gotten us where we are right now. We better change. Having your personal privacy invaded is inexcusable. Can you imagine if someone made comments like that about B. Hussein? Like you said, the FBI would be knocking down the door.

Thank you for joining us in the fight, crooner.

WILLIAM, I AM ON YOUR SIDE IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. AND JUST TO KNOW THAT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN CAN ADVOCATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAINST A FELLOW AMERICAN, ITS JUST OUTRAGEOUS AND UNSPEAKABLE. I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE PRAYING FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. GOD BLESS YOU AND HOLD YOU IN THE HOLLOW OF HIS HAND. "LADY"

Heres the kick in America's groin... successful applicants will then be able to 'sponsor' their parents and siblings into America... and it doesn't stop there as their mother in laws, husbands, husbands families, families families.. on and on .. will also have US status made available. Even legal hispanic Americans are against this 'get out the vote scheem' Why? For one clue, take a quick look at the FBI's lengthy 'most wanted list' Yep... like 90% illegal mexicans. Then we see illegal mexicans protesting and holding up signs saying 'WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS AMERICA OWES US' AND 'KILL THE AMERICANS THAT STEAL OUR LAND' OR 'WE WILL CUT YOU AND TAKE BACK OUR LAND' Problem for people like you corn..is that most Americans get it. If zero was so after protecting illegal immigrants with his attack on Governor Brewer's Arizona law... He'd also of filed on Missouri's laws which are far more stringent and have been in force for years... But doesn't, Why not? Because they have virtually NO illegal immigrants he can 'buy' votes from... Nobody wants America to look like Mexico city where by driving you can see hundreds, yes HUNDREDS of 'abandoned' 5, 8 to 12 year old kids at every intersection with their faces smeared with the dried glue and plastic bags they've been huffing.... because their parents are just sooo concerned! When the last of our living in the street American Veterans are fed and sheltered... I'll listen to their argument... until then, fix your own back yard before you want to come trash mine.

From Russa

Heres a comment with a great idea .... This guy, Rostislav is from Saint-Petersburg, Russia ... he writes:

"But then, it would be only logical for Harry Reid to introduce the very separate “DREAMâ€

According to his You Tube profile, BorderBandit is from Mexico. If that's the case there is ZERO chance of catching this guy and prosecuting.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Duke-Jinx
    Heres the kick in America's groin... successful applicants will then be able to 'sponsor' their parents and siblings into America... and it doesn't stop there as their mother in laws, husbands, husbands families, families families.. on and on .. will also have US status made available. Even legal hispanic Americans are against this 'get out the vote scheem' Why? For one clue, take a quick look at the FBI's lengthy 'most wanted list' Yep... like 90% illegal mexicans. Then we see illegal mexicans protesting and holding up signs saying 'WE DEMAND OUR RIGHTS AMERICA OWES US' AND 'KILL THE AMERICANS THAT STEAL OUR LAND' OR 'WE WILL CUT YOU AND TAKE BACK OUR LAND' Problem for people like you corn..is that most Americans get it. If zero was so after protecting illegal immigrants with his attack on Governor Brewer's Arizona law... He'd also of filed on Missouri's laws which are far more stringent and have been in force for years... But doesn't, Why not? Because they have virtually NO illegal immigrants he can 'buy' votes from... Nobody wants America to look like Mexico city where by driving you can see hundreds, yes HUNDREDS of 'abandoned' 5, 8 to 12 year old kids at every intersection with their faces smeared with the dried glue and plastic bags they've been huffing.... because their parents are just sooo concerned! When the last of our living in the street American Veterans are fed and sheltered... I'll listen to their argument... until then, fix your own back yard before you want to come trash mine.
    I'LL TELL YOU, THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY HAD BETTER WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, AND ITS ABOUT TO GET THERE NOW THESE ILLEGAL FROM MEXICO ARE NOT JUST COMING HERE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF A BETTER LIFE AND TO WORK. THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE THIS WHOLE COUNTRY OVER AND OUR DUMBED DOWN GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. THIS REALLY MAKES ME SICK TO SEE THIS GOING ON AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE TO STOP IT WE NEED TO NOT ONLY WORRY ABOUT THOSE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, WE NEED TO ALSO WORRY ABOUT THOSE FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER IN MEXICO.

Bottom Line

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Bottom Line: Who elected these so called leaders of America?.....the Americans elected them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast