Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR THIS PIECE OF S**T, THEY DIDN'T READ IT AT ALL, THEY JUST VOTED FOR IT. AND ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS WHY I AM NO LONGER A DEMOCRAT

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR THIS PIECE OF S**T, THEY DIDN'T READ IT AT ALL, THEY JUST VOTED FOR IT. AND ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS WHY I AM NO LONGER A DEMOCRAT
    WHAT, READ A BILL, PRIOR TO VOTING? How very unrealistic of you. Remember Pelosi with Obamacare....'we have to pass the bill so we can find out what's in it'. THAT'S the way it's done in DC. We so silly citizens, thinking the congresscritters should know what they're voting on. OH RIGHT! The DREAM ACT is only supposed to bring in voters for the Progressives. I forgot for a moment.

Sarcasm VERY intended!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Welcome to Alipac julian glad you could join us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yuck!

Immigration laws were passed in order to control the number of visitors from the various countries, including Mexico. Because Obama loves the power, without having a clue as how to use it properly, he snaps his fingers and expects YOU to comply with his demands.

Why is Obama in office? Because the news media played him like the royal poster boy. Oh he is such a great orator and has all the credentials to make him such a great President and other yada yada yada. You ignorant people fell for all the hype. I said from the beginning, the man ain't gonna cut it as President because he lacks the understanding of how the government really works.

Let's face it, he has totally botched the job in every way. The stupid idiot even bowed, wrongly, to the Emporer of Japan. Which NO President has ever done. How many of his campaign promises has he lived up to? None. Like all other politicians.

Within weeks of taking the office, he comes up with this amnesty thing.

Arizona passes a new law, which bolsters their own state laws and does nothing about superseding federal laws. Both Eric Holder and Obama jump all over the state saying how wrong the state is to require legal immigrants to carry their paperwork on them at all times.

Mr. Holder sir? Did you even know that is a federal law to begin with?

Holder, Napoliatano and Obama have joined forces and restricted the authority of police officers, granted to them by federal law, so that officers on the street are no longer able to even ask for paperwork. Which violates US federal law.

The next big problem for law enforcement is, once an illegal person is found, it's damned difficult to deport them because the Obama administration doesn't want them to be deported.

Arizona asked for assistance in securing the border. Obama responded by, very very slowly, sending in National Guard troops whose only duty is to "observe and report".

The Pinal County Sheriff has declared war on the Obama administration and I don't blame him one damn bit. The man is attacked by the higher ups simply because he's doing the job.

Thank you America for voting Obama into office. You got what you deserved for having no brains.

One
    Big
    Assenine
    Mistake
    Americ

I hate to say it, but most are that way about obama. You want something for nothing that is what you get.

America atlanticfireams has a special on ar15 rifles on sale for like $629 and i encourage all americans to excercise their second amendment rights if this passes. I welcome legal immigrants, but illegals are destroying our country and we need to consider the actions of the president and congress as treason against the country.

load up your rifles and lace your boots america.

God save america
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12