Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm calling William, I keep telling them that I have grandchildren in college in California and have seen the effect of giving instate tuition to illegal immigrants. The impacted classes and now my grandchildren having to transfer out of California colleges to different states to complete their education. I am getting their attention.

Now they say the Senator's are in session. I told my story and they said that was a good point but unfortunately they wanted my address. Oops

Thank you MontereySherry!

You are very representative of so many Californians that know the terrible consequences of illegal immigration that are working so hard to support these battles in other states as well as your own.

We should keep the calls and emails rolling until we hear a verdict on the vote.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William,
    I am living the consequences of illegal immigration. I have two grandchildren in California Universities that are being forced to transfer out of state because of impacted classes and skyrocketing tuition. There actually is a mass exodus of our kids out of state. Unless things change I doubt they will return. Too often I keep hearing these college kids say "I hate California".

My state of North Carolina is filled with what we call "California Regugees". Same thing is starting to happen in Texas now as well.

Imagine how dismayed people that fled to the other side of the nation to escape the illegal alien invasion are when they find NC eat up with half a million illegals out of a population of 8 million.

No place left to run now.

W

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    William,
    I am living the consequences of illegal immigration. I have two grandchildren in California Universities that are being forced to transfer out of state because of impacted classes and skyrocketing tuition. There actually is a mass exodus of our kids out of state. Unless things change I doubt they will return. Too often I keep hearing these college kids say "I hate California".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12