Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    You do see Carl Rove, Mike Huckabee, and US Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain on Fox all the time and each of them supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty for illegal immigrants that would turn illegal aliens into voters and thus destroy any peaceful political hope for future border or immigration enforcement in America.
    Yes, I sent several emails to Oriely, Greta, Hannity... asking WHY they keep having these people on... Americans see them as corrupt also... but have NEVER received an answer!

Americans need to realize that we will not find the real leaders we need, that are loyal to the American public, on our televisions.
    I think we need to stay away from all the channels that William mentioned... and come here, talk radio and the internet to find the news. If the majority of Americans would stop watching these channels and just have a few keeping their eye on them and passing it on... I think we could send a strong message. If that doesn't work maybe we need to turn off our cable for a time. Along with doing what William has suggested... they need to hear us screaming in a way that they can "feel the pain."

Oriely, Greta...Hannity to some degree... it is as if they want to soften us to the idea that if our borders are closed we are more willing to give those ILLEGAL INVADERS that are already here AMNESTY.
    I'M NOT... Why should we have to be shamed into giving amnesty because OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems to me, that when the American people continue to support these corporations that place their agenda, which is profit, and power driven above the law, or better interests of the country, then eventually, if it is not already here, the day will come when the American people will be reduced to slaves of the corporate state. You will have no place to run. Your food and all other goods, and political representation, and all that is needed for survival will be in the hands of the corporate masters. There will be no place to run.

Some people say that boycotts do not work. The alternative is to continue to feed the beast that continues to grow and will not only bite your hand, but will devour your being.

It would seem elementary that we all continue to feed the those that wish to run our individual lives. Where does your purchasing power go?

Does the individual's dollar have any power?

JAK
    Does the individual's dollar have any power?
    Yes! ...and we need to use it!!!

(before it's too late ... and we no longer have purchasing power to use against them!) It works... to them... it's all about MONEY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You JAK, you are an angel.

The illusion is that TV is for your entertainment. TV is for marketing both products and ideas.

The entertainment value to the individual is the magnet to get the viewer to come to the hard sell symposium. You supply your own corporate produced munchies and drinks.

Murdoch and his like Thank You for being loyal patrons.

Of course this is the 'Secure The Borders First' crowd which is a clear giveaway code for those that are pretending to be Conservatives or Republicans while serving the financial interests that are responsible for this plan to flood America with illegal aliens. It translates into 'Secure The Borders long enough to pacify Americans enough to get them to swallow Comprehensive Amnesty' After America drinks that poison, there will be no future need to appease Americans because a new block of over 15 million illegal aliens turned into voters will be in position.

Even if they did secure the borders----which with the track record of the SBInet "virtual fence is highly doubtful, anyway-----the sheer numbers of people who could eventually settle here would just push our social security system over the brink. But the chances of their border security technology being fool-proof is like that of a snowball in you-know- where. Crooks WILL get more sophisticated, wherever there is money to be made.

Any of the younger generation that still thinks we can afford to let millions of people move in here---should figure on kissing their retirement plans goodbye. By 2050 we are predicted to have 16 million foreign retirees here, gobbling up probably $2000 month (factoring inflation) per person, paid out of the federal treasury. Then you would have the newly minted US retirees now also qualified to get Social Security payments. Then you would have potential stock market meltdown from any tax-and-spend liberal agenda that would get voted in. Plus the bedlam of a country with twice as many inhabitants.

Mass immigration into a welfare state simply isn't workable. But the spinmeisters in Congress figure they can put together a pie-in-the-sky scheme that works. None of their other fancy, high tech schemes has worked, has it? Like trading the dependable Ford for the marriage busting british car.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now...

http://www.alipac.us/article5391.html

I wonder

I wonder if Bloomberg and his corporate/globalist business buddies pressured and intimidated Murdoch into the Amnesty stance.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING, AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT LOU DOBBS HAD JOINED THE OTHER SIDE. THE U.S.A. AS WE KNEW IT IS GOIONG DOWN THE TOILET BECAUSE OF GREED. THE ECONOMY IN THIS COUNTRY IS SOUR AND, THERE IS MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT AMONG AMERICA'S OWN CITIZENS AND THESE IDIOTS ARE TRYING TO GRANT AMNESTY TO THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY. JUST HOW MUCH DO THESE IDIOTS THINK WE ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE IT'S REALLY A SHAME WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME

I am not sure if this is good or bad, but I have actually turned to FOX news because I believe that is the only news source I see posting anything about illegal's at all. On their website almost everyday I see something. Right now that is there headline story even over the gulf spill and McCrystal.

Can anyone let me know if they know of a more "fair and balanced" news source out there, because I am still looking.

Even FOX News betrays us? Let them know!

Amnesty after Amnesty = Open Borders Rupert Murdock and if you don't retract what you said we must all let him know and hit him where it hurts, in the pocketbook.........We'll boycott you too FOX! ! !

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast