Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal immigration problem

The illegal immigration problem is easy to fix. Deny all benefits to all people who are here or come here illegally. Then send all prisoners back to their country.

Ammend the Constitution. Babies born here are still a citizen of the country of their parents not citizens of the USA.

Reinstate the original immigration laws.

It has never been against OUR Constitution or human rights for law enforcement to ask any person for their ID. If it is then all citizen can throw their ID's in the trash. Right? In fact if you are legal then you should be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    You do see Carl Rove, Mike Huckabee, and US Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain on Fox all the time and each of them supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty for illegal immigrants that would turn illegal aliens into voters and thus destroy any peaceful political hope for future border or immigration enforcement in America.
    Yes, I sent several emails to Oriely, Greta, Hannity... asking WHY they keep having these people on... Americans see them as corrupt also... but have NEVER received an answer!

[quote:2qjt28xi]Americans need to realize that we will not find the real leaders we need, that are loyal to the American public, on our televisions.
    I think we need to stay away from all the channels that William mentioned... and come here, talk radio and the internet to find the news. If the majority of Americans would stop watching these channels and just have a few keeping their eye on them and passing it on... I think we could send a strong message. If that doesn't work maybe we need to turn off our cable for a time. Along with doing what William has suggested... they need to hear us screaming in a way that they can "feel the pain."

Oriely, Greta...Hannity to some degree... it is as if they want to soften us to the idea that if our borders are closed we are more willing to give those ILLEGAL INVADERS that are already here AMNESTY.
    I'M NOT... Why should we have to be shamed into giving amnesty because OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT DO THEIR JOB![/quote:2qjt28xi] I WAS WONDERING IF A DEFACTO BOYCOTT OF THESE NEWS CHANNELS WOULD HAVE ANY BENEFIT, AND SINCE YOU ADDRESSED IT I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA.

Does the individual's dollar have any power?
    Yes! ...and we need to use it!!!

(before it's too late ... and we no longer have purchasing power to use against them!) It works... to them... it's all about MONEY!
    I'M ALL FOR PUTTING THE BRAKES ON THESE FOOLS. BUT, WE ARE GOING TO NEED THE COUNTRY AS A UNITED FORCE TO MAKE IT WORK.

I have noticed lately the term Comprehensive coming up more and more on Fox. What I have noticed mostly is the body language of the moderator's as they slip the term in. They look like they are being forced.

I have been feeling very fustrated lately wondering where we turn, who we trust and what we can do. In searching for answers I have noticed post discouraging demostrations or protest. We have been delegated to making phone calls or sending faxes. We have been paralized by the fear of Obama declaring Marshall Law. Yet we see the pro-illegal amnesty groups and illegals out their in groves marching in the streets. They are allowed their sob stories and protests and they make the news.

Let's face it they have found away of handling and controlling us.

Fox News

I have emailed Fox New & also left same comments on all of amnesty stories, I urge everyone to do the same, let them HEAR what you are thinking
    I cannot tell you how disappointed I am to here Rupert Murdoch is pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Rupert Murdoch is using his Billions & his business influence to give illegal killers, legal status. He is no better than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi on showing unwanted crap down the publics throat.
    I do not see, nor will I see benefits of giving amnesty to illegal's.
    It is a slap in the face, a show of disrespect to all those people before them who have immigrated here legally.
    I don't need anybody to try to lead & explain anything to me on why this is in my & my country's best interest.
    These are drug runners, criminals, kidnappers, killers, terrorist's, gun runners, If they cannot get her legally, WE DON'T WANT THEM!!
    I am sick of the liberal media in this country & now FOX is getting ready to join that list too.
    I am sick of NOBODY representing the WILL of the PEOPLE, Murdoch is just like Obama & health care, overwhelmingly the AMERICAN people DO NOT want this, yet the media & Washington just keep rolling on & shoving this down our throats.
    I thought I had a news station I could trust, boy was I wrong & fooled.
    GOOD BYE

Banned
    The problem now is that many of these corp giants control so many aspects of all industry in the US

You can shop at Smiths Food King , or Food for Less , or Fred Myers or Cub foods or Ralphs , BUT ITS ALL KROGER

Procter and Gamble control a very large majority of ALL CLEANING PRODUCTS in the US

Only a few major oil companies in the US control the price of gas

We don't have many options of boycotting those big companies that support illegals.

I will say even with Murdochs stand on it Fox news is still (for now) reporting hot and heavy on the issue, thats more than the others are doing.

Another turncoat shows his true colors. Well at least we know the truth now. Boycott all of the liberal media and any corporate american entities that go along with them. Hit them in the wallet where it counts! Stop going to Disney and don't even think about buying or watching their movies. Never watch the major networks on TV...or cut off the TV...and watch closely what your children watch. I wonder what other corporations are under the same liberal blanket. There should be a list compiled so we can all boycott the corporate sellouts. Hey the infestation might be so bad people might have to just stop buying anything except food after it's all said and done. Our own consumerism over the last 40 years has literally come back to haunt us and illegal aliens are the end result.

working4change

Re: Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaKo
    I have emailed Fox New & also left same comments on all of amnesty stories, I urge everyone to do the same, let them HEAR what you are thinking
    I cannot tell you how disappointed I am to here Rupert Murdoch is pushing for amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Rupert Murdoch is using his Billions & his business influence to give illegal killers, legal status. He is no better than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi on showing unwanted crap down the publics throat.
    I do not see, nor will I see benefits of giving amnesty to illegal's.
    It is a slap in the face, a show of disrespect to all those people before them who have immigrated here legally.
    I don't need anybody to try to lead & explain anything to me on why this is in my & my country's best interest.
    These are drug runners, criminals, kidnappers, killers, terrorist's, gun runners, If they cannot get her legally, WE DON'T WANT THEM!!
    I am sick of the liberal media in this country & now FOX is getting ready to join that list too.
    I am sick of NOBODY representing the WILL of the PEOPLE, Murdoch is just like Obama & health care, overwhelmingly the AMERICAN people DO NOT want this, yet the media & Washington just keep rolling on & shoving this down our throats.
    GOOD BYE

We Love to Hear From Our Viewers!

For a network whose slogan is "We Report, You Decide," it would not make any sense if we didn't have an open forum for our fans. So if you want to give Hannity a piece of your mind, or send a note to Bill O'Reilly, find the show you want to e-mail below.

Shows Email
    America Live w/ Megyn Kelly kelly@foxnews.com
    America's Newsroom w/ Bill and Martha americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
    Bulls and Bears bullsandbears@foxnews.com
    Cashin' In cash@foxnews.com
    Cavuto on Business cavuto@foxnews.com
    Forbes on FOX forbes@foxnews.com
    FOX & Friends friends@foxnews.com
    FOX News Specials fncspecials@foxnews.com
    FOX News Sunday fns@foxnews.com
    FOX News Watch newswatch@foxnews.com
    FOX Report w/ Shepard Smith foxreport@foxnews.com
    FOX Report Weekend foxreport@foxnews.com
    Geraldo at Large atlarge@foxnews.com
    Hannity hannity@foxnews.com
    Happening Now w/ Jon Scott & Jane Skinner happeningnow@foxnews.com
    Huckabee huckmail@foxnews.com
    Glenn Beck glennbeck@foxnews.com
    The Journal Editorial Report jer@foxnews.com
    On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren ontherecord@foxnews.com
    Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld redeye@foxnews.com
    Special Report w/ Bret Baier special@foxnews.com
    Studio B w/ Shepard Smith studiob@foxnews.com
    The O'Reilly Factor oreilly@foxnews.com
    War Stories w/ Oliver North warstories@foxnews.com
    Your World w/ Neil Cavuto cavuto@foxnews.com

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Does the individual's dollar have any power?
    Yes! ...and we need to use it!!!

(before it's too late ... and we no longer have purchasing power to use against them!) It works... to them... it's all about MONEY!
    I'M ALL FOR PUTTING THE BRAKES ON THESE FOOLS. BUT, WE ARE GOING TO NEED THE COUNTRY AS A UNITED FORCE TO MAKE IT WORK.
    Yes, Americans need to unite. I personally would rather give up some things now, ... tv programs, McDonalds, basically all fast food, WalMart, etc..
    than lose our way of life for good if we keep letting these people go unpunished.

Yes, large corp. might own (as was posted above) for example most of the cleaning products, or groc stores under different names, but they don't want to lose a dime. Imagine if we all to stop buying proctor and gamble products... there is something out there. Maybe the quality isn't as good but the quality of our life will be improved, when we don't buy their product. But we, AMERICANS, as a whole...are going to have to decide if were just going to keep paying these people to treat us this way or are we FINALLY going to use OUR PURCHASING POWER, before it is too late. When we are no longer the majority and are flooded with different cultures and peoples who do not assimilate to our culture, customs and way of life... we will no longer have purchasing power. Right now ...WE DO!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We Love to Hear From Our Viewers!
    and,

Rupert Murdoch is using his Billions & his business influence to give illegal killers, legal status. He is no better than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi
    and,

and,

We have been paralized by the fear of Obama declaring Marshall Law.
    and,

Yes, I sent several emails to Oriely, Greta, Hannity... asking WHY they keep having these people on... Americans see them as corrupt also... but have NEVER received an answer!
    All of these quotes have something in common. They all stress reliance on those that perhaps we should not rely.

My point is,....we are all individuals. We all have the ability to make choices. (this seems too be waning as time goes on) When individuals decide to look after not only their best interests, but the best interests of others, and community as well, when the mind set changes from follower of the hype, to free thinker outside of the box, and accept the responsibility that comes with being a free thinker not reliant on the MSM or big brother, or the corporations for every little problem then the power of the individual resumes its proper role. Responsibility means making and taking a stand. Not just any stand that comes easily, but the difficult ones as well.

How many TV sets need to be turned off, or subscriptions canceled before the medias, Madison Ave. and the corporations, and the big brother government has a stroke?

What company wishes for a successful boycott against them?

Follow the dollar. The dollar speaks louder to some than words. The dollar buys your medias and your government. Think the next time you let a dollar slip from your hands. Where is that dollar going? What will that dollar do once I release it? Is that dollar capable of coming back to haunt me? Could I have made a difference with my dollar? Will my dollar harm others in manners that I would rather not partake?

Do not get frustrated. Get even. Work harder at it. Make greater sacrifices. Stick to your guns.

When two people of different political persuasions, different views on religion or faith, different views separated by many miles agree that a media is not acting in either's best interests, is it that hard to say I quit, I will not support that so and so? When differences can agree on the problem, how far is the solution? How far is the solution when the differences have fortitude and stamina to go the long haul? To make and stick with the difficult solution?

Is it really that hard to change the way we think and act? One by one we make our world. What is it you do not like? One by one. One by one. One by one. (There is six )

Just my $0.02s worth..............hurry, it has not been adjusted for inflation, yet.......................Oops, too late, damn, that puts me in negative territory,............OK, I owe ya one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast