Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by apalmerjr
    I still see several good choices for GOP President. Michelle Bachmann hasn't said anything that would eliminate here, seems to know the difference between legal and illegal.
    And she'd be the best damn lookin' President this country's ever had!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    I still see several good choices for GOP President. Michelle Bachmann hasn't said anything that would eliminate here, seems to know the difference between legal and illegal.
    I'll sip a cold one on that. Maybe the best looking AND most intelligent leader the WORLD HAS SEEN!
    She should be on top by now. I'm not sexist, If hillary the (blank) clinton spoke American values and had the Bachmann respectful patriotic demeanor. She might raise my interest as would any male candidate
    But God love her... Michelle is a Hot, a lovely, and a smart lady.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    I'll sip a cold one on that. Maybe the best looking AND most intelligent leader the WORLD HAS SEEN!
    She should be on top by now. I'm not sexist, If hillary the (blank) clinton spoke American values and had the Bachmann respectful patriotic demeanor. She might raise my interest as would any male candidate
    But God love her... Michelle is a Hot, a lovely, and a smart lady.
    I'd love to see her make a comeback.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Romney should be done. I remember in the debate when Romney lied about illegals taking care of his lawn.
    He didn't lie, the sub-contractor he hired was using illegals he told them to stop or lose his business, they said they would and didn't, so he fired them!

If Paul wins the nomination I will vote for him, so don't come on here and lie on the only candidate that got on national TV and said "No! Amnesty!" for anyone here illegally!
    Some people are so ( child like) ascared of a true conservative, or libertarian, or so ascared of losing what ever entitlement they have.
    Get over it. You're not losing Social Security, you're not losing Medicaid.
    "Hand up" not hand outs are an American God given virtue.
    Fear losing your country! With the Dems.? Then you lose EVERYTHING!
    I'd vote for Paul gladly, my first choice. Not yet.
    But sitting out or giving up is not an option. Suck it up Buckaroos cause your, or my #1 may not be the nominee. But damn.. don't get fooled again .....Please!...... What does pouting accomplish? NOTHING!

Bachmann & Santorum for President & V.P. in any order is our last chance to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by thestorm
    Bachmann & Santorum for President & V.P. in any order is our last chance to get it right.
    I'll second that.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123