Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give them back California and Texas?

Friends of ALIPAC,

I am reviewing the video footage shot by NumbersUSA, during the March Against America which was conducted by tens of thousands of illegal aliens and their supporters today.

As expected, the illegals and their wealthy handlers worked hard to threaten, intimidate, and silence free speech by mobbing Roy Beck and his film crew with deranged mimes blaring whistles. When all else failed, the mimes lied to the police and had one of Roy's security guards arrested on a false charge of assault.

I've just listened to a black woman screaming at Roy Beck in the video below that we should "give them back California! Give them back Texas!"

We are going to put this link out again and advise all ALIPAC supporters and people in our network to watch all of the video Roy Beck and his team captured for us today....

Watch all of the streaming videos at...
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Post subject: Give them back California and Texas?
    Huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Huh ?

this woman doesnt understand, that dont want just these two states, they want the whole country

I saw that part also William. She was totally out of control and her remarks of "the white man this and the white man that" was an ignorant if not off the cuff remark ever. Now that remark I WOULD classify as "racist"

She thought everyone had the right to live in America. Wow! Every country in the world has some sort of immigration policy and some have some harsh punishment for breaking that law. Our problem is our politicians and their well defined following of the "PC" instead of our laws and Constitution.

The behavior of the marchers was really rude and abnoxious. Roy did a great job for I think I would have just lost control and lost my patience with those kind of people.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I have watched the video several times. Giving back California and Texas was what the woman was shouting, during her rant, and Roy turned to ask others if that was what they desired.

To allow illegal aliens in large numbers to come here, and then to shout and scream their demands, including stupid comments like give them certain states, only outlines how much illegal immigration harms the United States.

I also believe that Roy asked if some other states should go back too.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Huh ?

this woman doesnt understand, that dont want just these two states, they want the whole country
    Ditto!

Weren't those SEIU punks blowing their whistles a bunch of a*&#%*#s? No respect for Mr. Beck at all. Put up to it by Mr. $300,000 a year Andrew Stern.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

?

my question....and not to be rude, what the hell is everyone doing about it.

for the april 15th rally, the only one anywhere near me is 75 miles away up in the mountains of big bear, completely out of the mainstream way

how do we get a rally in orange county california near the sanctuary city of santa ana

and how do we get people off their duffs to attend....12 of us showing up does nothing

the other reality, out here, people who are willing to protest,a dn I hate to say this, need to be ready to defend themselves

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    my question....and not to be rude, what the hell is everyone doing about it.

for the april 15th rally, the only one anywhere near me is 75 miles away up in the mountains of big bear, completely out of the mainstream way

how do we get a rally in orange county california near the sanctuary city of santa ana

and how do we get people off their duffs to attend....12 of us showing up does nothing

the other reality, out here, people who are willing to protest,a dn I hate to say this, need to be ready to defend themselves

I think everone here ask that same question ! We keep hoping they will wake up .

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    sd, I too wish everyone would show up to these rallies. I am lucky that if one is planned in the main city in OR (Portland) that I am close, but the many people in this state that I am sure would like to be, live on the eastern side of the mountains, and the towns are heavily spread out. Makes it really hard to gather enough people in my own state, cannot imagine what it is like across this nation.

The only reason the rallies for illegal aliens happen in the way they do is the big business support of them (to keep their cheap labor) gives the OBL groups $$$ to transport these people to the major rallies.

Rallies held in DC is not possible for someone like myself on a whim, the expense is beyond my families capacity.

As well, our current jobs losses in this country has a lot more people unable to do much travel, so this means even less supporters and less financial support since all of our sides tend to be grassroots, not big money.

We need to do all we can where we are, and then try to raise awareness of the nastiness of these people, and hope and pray from there the support will gain huge momentum.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast