Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Give them back California and Texas?

"Remember The Alamo-Yes! Remember The Battle of San Jacinto- Hell Yes!!...The Battle for Texas- Watchout!!!! CHANGE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    my question....and not to be rude, what the hell is everyone doing about it.

for the april 15th rally, the only one anywhere near me is 75 miles away up in the mountains of big bear, completely out of the mainstream way

how do we get a rally in orange county california near the sanctuary city of santa ana

and how do we get people off their duffs to attend....12 of us showing up does nothing

the other reality, out here, people who are willing to protest,a dn I hate to say this, need to be ready to defend themselves
    New events are added every day or so at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

I think we have that written on the site in several places but I will go add more of that language so everyone sees NEW EVENTS ADDED DAILY CHECK BACK OFTEN at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They do want the United States!

Sorry to say California and Texas are concetrated areas because of travel and their respective economy. The rest of the states will follow! Many lawmakers and constituants in states eminating from the four border states will increasingly feel the effects of illegals comming through Mexico. However, it had been established that Asian and Middle Eastern people make up the true majority of illegal immigrants, but are smarter when they hide each other. Dry cleaners, restaurants, stores, hotes, motels, car shops, etc...and college. There are a lot of illegals flying into the US on Visas and overstay!! Until citizens across the US starts feeling what we feel in Texas...they're not do anything!! Example:How many illegals are in Iowa...Indiana...Maine...New Hampshire......get my point! Look at the 1980, 1990, and 2000 Census and show fractional single digit illegals. Then look at the four border states...~30%+ illegals!

Re: ?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    my question....and not to be rude, what the hell is everyone doing about it.

for the april 15th rally, the only one anywhere near me is 75 miles away up in the mountains of big bear, completely out of the mainstream way

how do we get a rally in orange county california near the sanctuary city of santa ana

and how do we get people off their duffs to attend....12 of us showing up does nothing

the other reality, out here, people who are willing to protest,a dn I hate to say this, need to be ready to defend themselves
    New events are added every day or so at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

I think we have that written on the site in several places but I will go add more of that language so everyone sees NEW EVENTS ADDED DAILY CHECK BACK OFTEN at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

W
    I have also written them offering to help with organizatin, as california goes, so does much of the country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12