Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was also told Hagan was against any Amnesty or a Dream Act...Did not like the language as others had told me
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Just finished my long calling list

Welcome to ALIPAC afsarge..........and to the fight.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sorry I am in and was not here yesterday or this morning, there has been a death in our family. My sister-in-law died Sunday early in the moring after a long battle with cancer that started on her tongue (throat cancer technically).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I am in and was not here yesterday or this morning, there has been a death in our family. My sister-in-law died Sunday early in the moring after a long battle with cancer that started on her tongue (throat cancer technically).
    I am so sorry AmericanElizabeth, cancer is horrible.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you, on behalf of my brothers family. She struggled terribly till the end apparently. They live up in Washington, and we all could not be up there much, he, and her adult kids, took care of her till almost the end, she wound up back in hospice due to the severity of pain, was being given morphine every five minutes. She was only 48. She had lupus since her early 20's, and with all of those troubles and constant medications such as cortisteroids to abate the problems she constantly faced, I would have to think she had little immunity when this came about, and it was really rapid, and bad. We all felt helpless to do much other than moral support.

It has seemed all so unfair (I know God does not work in this way) that she had to struggle so long, and then this, and too young, but I know millions struggle with similar things, with similar outcomes also so young. It is just easier to let go when a person has had a really long and full life, her four kids are all just in their 20's, and she leaves behind 6 granddaughters.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am also not in a good place. I watched my year older sister die of end stage breast cancer in May. I am still not over the grief. My husband was diagnosed two years ago with Lou Gehrig's Disease and we have been trying to sell our home because it has stairs. We are near the bottom of our bank account in trying to ready our home for sale, but I still gave twice to Alipac. I was able to attend the 912 rally in D.C. only because someone paid my way. My kids are struggling financially, and I am just so tired! There is so much to think about, and too much to worry about.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

BTW, I tried twice to post a message in the news box on the Drudge page. I typed a message and when I tried to scroll back to review it, it just disappeared. When I clicked onto it the second time, it just went to the top of the page.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Patrioticpatti, you will be in my prayers. Having to deal with a long term illness is very difficult. I will pray you can sell your house and find a place where you both can live comfortably together. I know about the struggling, and struggling kids issue. My daughter (27) is pregnant and due in November, and her husband is making the same as my 17 year old son (of course he lives at home) per hour. They are struggling to barely keep food in the house for them and her five year old son. We do a lot of helping there, although we struggle too, but refuse to let them go hungry.

Things are getting tough, and might be more so, financially, in the future, before it gets better. I have a good feeling that with the elections, and votes for conservatives win out, the confidence of this nation will imrpove, which does improve businesses and can improve peoples incomes as well. We should all pray for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12