Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its been awhile since I've really watched Cspan, its been really revealing about some people, both good and bad.

Posting naughty and nice member notes here can help us make decisions in 2006.

ALIPAC will not endorse or support any member that supports guest worker or votes for any bill containing guest worker.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dianna Degette is leaning to a no vote on immigration bill

Dianna Degette is leaning no on 4437. Her staffer was very forthcoming so we can talk to him adult to adult. 202-225-4431. Congresswoman Degette is a good caring person who is listning to the wrong people on this one. Help her out
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Sorry guys, I'm a little late in posting tonight. I was called in to work today but I managed phone calls to Patrick McHenry and Richard Burr's offices. I could not get through to Elizabeth Dole, however.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345