Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Historic Activist Event At First GOP Presidential Debate May

Historic Activist Event At First GOP Presidential Debate May 5

May 4, 2011

(866) 703-0864 Press@alipac.us

ALIPAC's President William Gheen will deliver a short presentation with an important message for GOP candidates for president tomorrow (May 5) at an event organized by the Greenville, SC Tea Party. It will include presentations from the Governor of South Carolina, several members of the Congress, state lawmakers, and other conservative organization leaders.

Members of the public and the national media are encouraged to attend this historic event that will begin with a luncheon at 2pm at the Hyatt Regency Hotel located at 220 North Main Street, Greenville, South Carolina 29601

The day long Tea Party events, presentations, and straw poll will mirror the first GOP Presidential debate which is being conducted by Fox News in Greenville SC at the Peace Center and will be televised nationally 8:30pm-10:30pm.

"I am happy to see such an impressive array of conservative movers and shakers gathering in South Carolina to send a clear message to GOP hopefuls running for president," said William Gheen President of ALIPAC. "I have some important messages for these candidates about illegal immigration. One big message is that if GOP voters elect another Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty supporter like John McCain to run against Obama, they are practically assuring an Obama victory. We need a GOP candidate who will simply enforce the existing immigration and border laws instead of Amnesty. This is what 80% of Americans want."

Admission to the luncheon and all events is $35. After lunch admission is $10. Leader presentations will begin at 3pm after lunch.

Several presidential candidates plan to address the crowd at the Greenville Tea Party event including Ron Paul and Tim Pawlenty.

After the GOP debate at the Peace Center, all participating candidates have been invited to come and speak with Tea Party leaders at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.

Other speakers of note include SC Governor Nikki Haley, Former Governor of Minnesota and potential presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty, S.C. Congressmen Jeff Duncan and Trey Gowdy, former and potential presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul, State Senators Lee Bright, Tom Davis and David Thomas and Judge Roy Moore, Chief Justice - Alabama and many more...

For a full list of speakers and events as well as advance tickets and press sign up, please visit
    http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/r ... =pdq76bcab

For more information about ALIPAC please visit http://www.alipac.us

Members of the media and general public are encouraged to attend this historic and influential event.

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news William! Best of luck!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Best of luck and say hello to S Carolina from the ALIPAC'rs
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Go Get 'Em, W. - I wish to "h*ll" the GOP could find an ethically strong pro-American citizen candidate that would put an end to jobs outsourcing, bring back manufacturing jobs to the U.S., enforce all existing federal immigration laws and drastically slash this nation's budget deficit - if that one "golden" person can be found, the GOP has the election "in the bag"