Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

History Made: American brand acknowledges US Sovereinty!

BoycottAbsolut.com Thanks American Vodka Brand SKYY for Criticism of Absolut!

April 11, 2008

History was made today when American made SKYY Vodka sent out a press release proudly supporting the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo and criticizing Absolut for their offensive advertising in Mexico.

"This is the first time we have ever seen an American brand stand up, recognize, and support US Sovereignty against an import that is pandering to illegal immigration supporters," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We want to thank SKYY Vodka for showing themselves as a patriotic and top shelf alternative to Absolut."

The National Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition (NIIBC) plans to incorporate the news from SKYY Vodka into their boycott website at www.boycottabsolut.com All coalition groups will be encouraged to share this historic news.

All boycott supporters will now be encouraged to try SKYY Vodka, as a show of thanks to the American brand for standing up for Americans!

"I like SKYY Vodka!", said William Gheen. "It is great to be able to have an occasional martini without contributing to a Global corporation, like Absolut, that is encouraging the invasion of my nation."

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The www.BoycottAbsolut.com site has over 15000 hits and 17 pages of comments! Keep spreading the word about this boycott.

Super job W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is enough to turn me into a vodka lover (SKYY, of course).
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

If there are any Kahlua lovers tuned in here, y'all should know that vodka is the main ingredient (in addition to coffee of course, sugar, etc) in it.

There are many good recipes for making your own 'out there' online. I've made my own in the past, and it is quite easy to do and can produce some great results.

One question, does SKYY employ illegal aliens?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    and do they give employee discounts?

US: Skyy embarks on mobile marketing tour
    3 April 2008 | Source: just-drinks.com editorial team

Skyy Spirits is to embark on a mobile marketing tour from its hometown of San Francisco this week.

The campaign, for its Skyy Infusions brand, will include a 39-foot long custom Airstream that will embark on nationwide 15-city, two-month tour as part of the 360 degree marketing support for the launch of the brand.

The new line, available nationally this month, is made with Skyy Vodka and real fruit.

Skyy Infusions come in five flavours: citrus, cherry, passion fruit, raspberry and grape for a retail price of US$18.49 for 750ml.

The mobile marketing tour includes a custom designed environment with a rooftop lounge and interior sampling bar. The Airstream was designed and the tour is being managed by Skyy Vodka's promotions agency, Pierce.

http://www.just-drinks.com/article.aspx?id=93442

Excellent question. I wonder how we can verify..(?)

Asking directly will almost certainly render the expected answer.
    Hmmmm... still thinking....

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm buying a bottle of SKYY today.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Excellent question. I wonder how we can verify..(?)

Asking directly will almost certainly render the expected answer.
    Hmmmm... still thinking....
    LOL true. Their being headquartered in San Francisco raised my red flag.
    "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast