Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dont advocate drinking, but it is nice to see an American Company standing up for America. I say its about time.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    One question, does SKYY employ illegal aliens?
    Excellent question. I wonder how we can verify..(?)

Asking directly will almost certainly render the expected answer.
    Hmmmm... still thinking....
    Very good question. Well once we get the answer, they may wished they never opened up this can of worms if they do.

I've already called them and thank them in a message. If this isn't for real, it just might but a bug in their ear to think about using it. However, they will walk a tight line if it's found they use illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't see a link to this article. Does anyone have the link?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I don't see a link to this article. Does anyone have the link?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-111425.html

Does this give a bit of a different take on the old saying...

The sky (SKYY) is the limit!!!

I sent skyy an email thanking them for their comments. I am going to buy a bottle tonight. I personally HATE vodka, but hey, I can always offer some to guests lol
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I sent skyy an email thanking them for their comments. I am going to buy a bottle tonight. I personally HATE vodka, but hey, I can always offer some to guests lol
    Please share Skyy's email address I couldn't find one.

Skyy has some new fruit flavored Vodka that my suit your fancy I plan on picking up several bottles to replace the Absolut thats in the freezer great summer drinks on the Skyy website.

Skyy Vodka Mixes It Up: Chic is Out, 'Natural' Is In
    March 10, 2008

By Eric Newman

Vodka's not a health food, but Skyy Spirits is betting consumers prefer their poison with all-natural ingredients.

Launching next month, Skyy Infusions will debut as a premium, fruit-infused vodka made in five all-natural varieties: citrus, raspberry, cherry, passion fruit and grape. The product restage also will introduce the Skyy line's new slimmer packaging design.

"All-natural is what's hot right now, across the food and beverage industries," said Kirsten Van Sickle, senior brand manager at Skyy Vodka, San Francisco. "For us, we knew that we needed to come out with something that was very different and unique in the marketplace."

By capitalizing on the general market trend, Skyy aims to steal market share from competitors in the U.S. market, where the brand is currently the No. 4 vodka behind Smirnoff, Absolut and Grey Goose. Skyy sold an estimated 2.5 million cases in 2007-up 8.1%, per Impact, New York.

The all-natural proposition garnered 33% more purchase intent than Smirnoff's flavored product, and 13% more than Absolut's, per company research.

Also working in the brand's favor are recent Beverage Tasting Institute scores that show Skyy's products beating out all competitors across the various flavors, a point that will be hammered home in its marketing campaign.

Instead of its traditional brand advertising that posits the liquid in chic, club environments, the Infusions print ads will feature only the new bottle and fruit imagery, as well as educational copy. An ad for the raspberry flavor includes a listing of BTI scores, and the tag: "Why drink artificially tasting vodka when you can go natural?" Ads direct users to SkyyInfusions.com for more information. A 15-market, two-month mobile marketing tour and online ads also support.

Lambesis in Carlsbad, Calif. is Skyy's lead agency.

Print ads, which debut in April magazines including People, OK! and Real Simple, also unveil Skyy's new bottle.

The new packaging is the brand's first redesign in its 15-year history. Skyy now sports a sleeker shape and elongated neck. The new bottle design boosted purchase intent by 23%, per Skyy research.

While dollar figures were not revealed, the Infusions push will represent 50% of the brand's total ad spend for 2008. Skyy spent $14.9 million on advertising in 2007, per TNS Media Intelligence.

"If you're trying to be a more premium flavored vodka, you really need to distinguish yourself in a category that's usually seen as a mixer," said Lisa Pope of Pope Consulting, Minneapolis. "The all-natural positioning is important. It plays into the trends that are happening in the beverage category as a whole, and fits into consumers' needs at this time."

Skyy has discontinued its previous flavor line.

http://www.brandweek.com/bw/news/recent ... 1003721924

Contact Info:
    Dave Karraker
    Skyy Spirits
    (415) 315-8000
    dave.karraker@skyy.com

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Please share Skyy's email address I couldn't find one.

Skyy has some new fruit flavored Vodka that my suit your fancy I plan on picking up several bottles to replace the Absolut thats in the freezer great summer drinks on the Skyy website.
    it is under "contact us" on their website
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast